Class Tuning September 11

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Prev 1 25 26 27 31 Next
09/09/2018 05:25 PMPosted by Vengeta
How is there not a single tank in this list ?

At some point in recent history Blizzard decided tank players are to suffer eternal damnation.
Squid for life
how do you do a tuning and not touch elemental shamans which are the most broke thing there is to tune.
I am interested in why marks is missing here. Our numbers are bad in raid and in mythic+. Our utility from last xpac was removed. We are not being talked about for a redesign. Without a buff we will be a dead spec that is last place dps, with no utility, and no plans for it to change any time soon.
09/07/2018 05:35 PMPosted by Säbellä
So basically Rogue's are totally gutted, and hunters that we're already close to the bottom of the damage curve are now at the bottom. GEE THANKS guess we all go warlock now....... guess the world will all roll warlocks now since they're the most powerful class in the game. we'll see full raid groups of nothing but warlocks. bet the first full mythic clear of uldir will be an all warlock raid....

Rogues are going to be just fine, I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about. Yes, the (personally) 600 dps nerf is going to be felt, on top of the trait changes for sub, but we're FAR from even average specs, let alone "gutted". Not entirely sure why every post from a lvl 1 anon alt is always a stupid one.
Spriest DoTs are 7% of our overall single target DPS each, so while a 20% buff sounds good to non-Spriests, this is a 2.8% overall buff.

We need another 15-20% buff to DoTs just to match the 5% buff the other bottom performers got. So now Shadow is both the lowest DPS class and spec for all content, after this buff.

Which says nothing about Shadow being unplayable gameplay-wise, until the planned rework in 8.1 - but we have no word yet on what that will be or how it will benefit us. In the meantime, we all have to main an alt and hope next tier we'll be viable.
09/10/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Yvaelle
Spriest DoTs are 7% of our overall single target DPS each, so while a 20% buff sounds good to non-Spriests, this is a 2.8% overall buff.

We need another 15-20% buff to DoTs just to match the 5% buff the other bottom performers got. So now Shadow is both the lowest DPS class and spec for all content, after this buff.

Which says nothing about Shadow being unplayable gameplay-wise, until the planned rework in 8.1 - but we have no word yet on what that will be or how it will benefit us. In the meantime, we all have to main an alt and hope next tier we'll be viable.

Preach on brother (or sister). I don't do terrible DPS compared to most of the random groups I get into but I can't come anywhere close to cracking the top 10 in my guild's raids if last week was anything to go by. A 3% buff while not being turned down won't make a huge difference.

As you noted rogue/demon hunter alts on the way.
09/07/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Impurian
09/07/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Booze
Elemental shaman hello?

Blizz...?
09/10/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Grandpagreen

Blizz...?

Regardless of how clunky elemental might feel, it's still in the middle of the pack on overall Uldir damage logs.

Clearly this round of balancing entails flat percentage nerfs to the top 3 specs and percentage buffs to the bottom 4. Elemental is currently in the middle so it's unlikely to see any changes on those specs until 8.1.

As a holy paladin main, I'll take the 7% buff to Flash and Holy Light but the spec has more issues than just numbers tuning that I hope they fix in 8.1.
I see almost every class/spec in here whining. If you are all in need of buffs, who are you comparing to? Who's the top DPS if they're all bad? Lol. Can't make anyone happy these days.
09/09/2018 05:25 PMPosted by Vengeta
How is there not a single tank in this list ?

This.
maybe after another 2 or 3 raid tiers my spec will be lucky enough to become viable

maybe I should quit the game for a while
09/07/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Minywheats
Another expansion goes by and Ele continues to get the shaft. Whats new

I'm just going to call us mental shamans, because if you do play it, it will drive you crazy. Also you would have to be crazy to play a mental shaman.
Elemental shaman hello?
09/07/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Baneofdoom
Destros problem is grim of suprem is 100 percent required to play the spec how it should be played. You get to play a good destro spec every 3 mins when summon infernal is off CD

Without the infernal shard gen is GARBAGE. Incinerate is a joke. Feels like throwing 400 snowballs at something in order to throw 1 rock

Please do something about this talent and adjust accordingly

This man speaks the truth!
I dont know but locks in arena could use a buff from being so squishy its insane now. Worse then any other season. Also soul swap would be nice to have again
Just make Obliterate frost damage so it scales with mastery and other talents are an actual match for breath of sindragosa.

Or really do anything to help the terrible scaling of dk dps specs.
09/10/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Yvaelle

I can survive as shadow in pve , but holy cow, in pvp we are just critters and trash, x2 arenas we are garbage and x3 we can be "relevant" only with a holy paladin shielding you, we are desperate in need of some survival assets, casting mind flay is almost suicide since you get kicked every !@#$in time and cant even use dispersion to surive some few seconds cause you are shadow school locked, casting vampiric touch also every time you get kicked or silenced, got 1 min cd fear and almost every class can leave "fear " then you use terror and they got trinket on it, they rush burst and force you to go dispersion on early fight, when it finish off all you can do is being kicked and silced , stuned until you die, you go look your damage at scoreboard, 16k from SW pain and and DA.
Elemental shaman hello?

seriously blizz hates us ele shamans. worthless changes. but then again what can you expect from blizzards awesome history.