Horde and Lion's Roar

Customer Support
Since the time gate on the Arathi warfront puts it on a 5 or so day rotation, Horde will be able to kill The Lion's Roar twice, once before and once after Tuesday. Does the loot for The Lion's Roar reset on Tuesday like other world bosses? Or is it a once per ownership loot credit?
Wait the horde can kill it this week?
I'm not sure! It's all so vague!
Taken from Wowhead's guide --- this was a Blizzard post on the Beta forums:

• The Alliance starts with ownership of Arathi Highlands, and Horde players challenge them by contributing professions items, gold, and War Resources to help their faction build up enough strength to attack. This is a region-wide effort.
  • Once enough contributions are supplied by the region, the Warfront: Battle for Stromgarde unlocks and Horde players are able to queue for the experience. This queue remains open for a set duration, allowing players to complete the Warfront on a schedule that works for them.
  • After the Horde attack is complete, the Horde takes control of Arathi Highlands, giving them access to a unique World Boss and a series of rare spawns and other rewards only available during the period when their faction owns the zone.
  • The Alliance then begins contributing resources to challenge Horde control.

• https://www.wowhead.com/warfronts-guide#cycle-of-content

--

By the way, EU Horde have already started their assault.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287022/battle-for-stromgarde-warfront-now-live-in-eu-servers
    After the Horde attack is complete, the Horde takes control of Arathi Highlands, giving them access to a unique World Boss and a series of rare spawns and other rewards only available during the period when their faction owns the zone.

This reads like they only get it once. While they control it, and reset won't affect it. I could be wrong though.
    Interesting. Thanks for the reply Kyzera.

As far as I know the only world spawns that differ when we own the base is 1 Mount Spawn and the world boss. I wonder what other rares we don't know about as of yet... or maybe they don't intend for hordies to kill the other rares while we don't own the base?

Only available during the period when their faction owns the zone is ambiguous, with the point being that we will absolutely own the zone before and after the weekly reset. Makes me wonder if it occasionally gives the owning faction 2 loot chances per ownership. 99% in the US, so we'll know soon enough, when Lion's Roar shows up in our /raidinfo.
    Well that all just got a lot more clear I guess.

It seems we have access to queue for the battle for 7 days, after which the zone actually flips, and we have access to the world boss for either 7 or 14 days I guess? At the same time alliance will have the 1 week timer and 1 week scenario queue.
    I do find it strange that each faction gets a world boss for 2 resets
    09/09/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Tokot
    I do find it strange that each faction gets a world boss for 2 resets

Stranger is that it's not exactly two resets. Horde will gain control next Sunday (giving them world boss access for next week's lockout), assuming the timer and mechanics are as they appear to be.

I was expecting the cycle would be essentially fixed, with the turn-ins only speeding up access to the warfront instance, rather than affecting when the cycle actually completes for exactly this sort of desynced lockout problem.
    Yeah the set-up on this is bizarre. Hopefully a more granular explanation is on the way from blizzard. With specifics on timers, lockouts, when the zone itself actually flips, etc.