Drain life trait disabled in PvP just Now

Arenas
Watching maldiva stream and apparently Drain life trait got disabled in PvP. Apparently its live but nothing announced yet? Kinda crazy it's disabled Maldiva didn't specify and chat was saying disabled. Is it hard to just nerf it? Well at least that gimmick was removed and Blizzard is actively balancing and fixing the OP traits. Big thumbs up to Blizzard on that one.

Well next up Earth shock trait. To big of dmg stacks. Need to just have all traits be a couple 100 dmg added.
it's not disabled, it's just bugging... it works and then just stops working... It's weird. Partner is having that happen to him.
09/10/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Fox
it's not disabled, it's just bugging... it works and then just stops working... It's weird. Partner is having that happen to him.

Maybe the Hotfix is buggy to it?
09/10/2018 07:37 PMPosted by Abombanation
09/10/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Fox

Apparently it still works on pets, but not players...
09/10/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Fox
09/10/2018 07:37 PMPosted by Abombanation

Apparently it still works on pets, but not players...

Think it is the next batch of Hotfixes maybe? Anything else different?

Maybe ill watch some streams.
It’s disabled on players but still works on player pets for some reason while in arena.
09/10/2018 07:55 PMPosted by Instabilityx
It’s disabled on players but still works on player pets for some reason while in arena.

Well at least you can use it on the hunter pet I am sure that isn't intended though and just a buggy hotfix.
blizz is getting on my nerves with this
this was a bug with aff on the beta too
09/10/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Yatogami
blizz is getting on my nerves with this

On your nerves how? There are a few traits that need some nerfs. Drain life is one then earth shock is another. WW also has a trait stack right now adding like 5k dmg.
Notes are out and they don't mention disabling it so I think it's a bug.
09/10/2018 08:58 PMPosted by Flintlocke
Notes are out and they don't mention disabling it so I think it's a bug.
There was a damage buff on the trait as well, and supposedly it's only supposed to apply from one dot now not multiple... but there's obviously something wrong with what they did.
Trash gimmick trait that’s easily countered, the sooner they remove it the sooner they will buff actual dmg/survivability
Yeah I admit before live I had never thought to stack it and had planned on using 3 of 4 different traits like the agony 4 stacks or the two that interact with unstable affliction or every other shard proc gives int. Live hit & saw that’s the best way to play was stack 3 of the same trait
Or die that was kinda lame. Hope we get some sort of compensation & can use other traits
Oh sweet just read the notes. My trinket got buffed yay. My main source of healing in PvP.

Thank god we got Trinkets and gear to override bad class design.
......yay for traits being nerfed

what the !@#$ is this delivery, nobody should have to put up with despite my hatred for the only class to be above average every single season in existance
09/10/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Ripwotlkwar
......yay for traits being nerfed

what the !@#$ is this delivery, nobody should have to put up with despite my hatred for the only class to be above average every single season in existance

Are you trying to say down with Locks?
09/10/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Abombanation
My main source of healing in PvP.

You're a tank you deserve 0 healing and 0 cc.

Prot needs big nerfs.
why did you just revive a page 3 thread

go reread that one dudes meteor comment thats also on page 3
warlocks were apparently overpowered eh? they were second to last in arena representation, only beating DKs.

clearly that's too much for blizzard.