Unsubbed

General Discussion
/Highfive Op see you in FFARR
09/11/2018 09:38 AMPosted by Maldici
And now we fade into the abyss.

Just adding to the pile of reminders that this isn't going anywhere, doing my duty.

Same, 49 hours left.
09/11/2018 09:43 AMPosted by Negäll

Just adding to the pile of reminders that this isn't going anywhere, doing my duty.

No one cares. Bye.

I care.
09/11/2018 09:54 AMPosted by Iskandi
Oh you will care when there is no one to raid with

At the rate of 1's of people each day professing they're leaving, you're right. In tens of thousands of years there'll just be a few of us left.
Bye Felicia
who cares, just leave
09/11/2018 12:28 PMPosted by Mvura
09/11/2018 09:54 AMPosted by Iskandi
Oh you will care when there is no one to raid with

At the rate of 1's of people each day professing they're leaving, you're right. In tens of thousands of years there'll just be a few of us left.

Except for the fact that less than 7 years ago this game had over 12 million subs. That's tens of thousands of players quitting every single day and not coming back.

Your math is a bit off.
thats all? no reason ? just, Unsub ?

ok cool,well i dont know what it is, but this kind of post really gets under my skin. its like, just leave. why do you announce this ? well i know why, and im contributing to why these posts exist.
its still annoying.

i dont go to a movie theater, sit in a movie for 15 minutes, stand up and announce that im leaving. comes off as a little rude and kind of tacky.

i will say hats off to you, because you managed to get a few responses. also, have fun at your next destination, maybe come back and see how things are going here from time to time.
09/11/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Amaelyn

No one cares. Bye.

Yet you took the time to post. Ironic. You are another perfect example of what's wrong with the community.

Posting on alts. True courage. White Knight!

No one cares. Bye.

And another reason to leave....seems like the WOW community has mostly become a bunch of idiots.

I too just unsubbed mine and my sons accounts.....BFA was not what I had expected....