No Warfronts as Guild Group

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
It is funny that a PVE centric content of 20 players vs AI cant allow guild groups higher than 5 people, we had a plan to do it as a guild and work on the achievements and just have fun, guess that is a word Blizzard doesnt understand. Player choice this expac seems really limited. I dont usually complain about the state of the game but this seems a huge oversight or just a giant dumb call having one of your key futures of the expansion locked like this. Islands are a giant borefoest also with random rewards and no way to target them. I still enjoy Mythic Plus a lot and Uldir is fun even though I just started it on Normal and wont cry like others that I will unsub but dam Blizz you are making really hard to keep logging in besides making your game a dungeon crawler and that is not what an MMO is supposed to be.
Yeah, please let us queue for this activity with our guild.
They detected potential fun, and managed to get in ahead of it this time.
I remember them saying when it was announced that you could? Guess it's on the long long list of stuff that just never made it in. :(
I did it in a group of 5 but honestly didn't know you couldn't queue as a group of 20. Thanks for the note.

09/11/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Hargruo
I remember them saying when it was announced that you could?

If you have a link to that it would be much appreciated.
09/11/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Ythisens
I did it in a group of 5 but honestly didn't know you couldn't queue as a group of 20. Thanks for the note.

To be blunt Ythisens: Why not? Why cap it at 5 when it's just vs NPCs (and almost a guaranteed win anyway)? We were looking forward to it too in our guild, we used to have fun doing AV as a guild and miss that sort of thing.

It seems really odd and kind of counter productive that you can not queue as a larger group.
It was never explicity stated that we could queue as a group of 20, but it honestly doesn't make sense for it to be restricted.

It'd be quite fun to do it in a full guild group while chatting on discord.
It's not PVP... there's no reason not to allow full guilds to queue for it.

Doing so would be a good way for guilds to come together and socialize. That's good for the game.

I cant wait till I can go with some guildes tonight
Oh wait We are Alliance ....
09/11/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Migolcow

To be blunt Ythisens: Why not? Why cap it at 5 when it's just vs NPCs (and almost a guaranteed win anyway)? We were looking forward to it too in our guild, we used to have fun doing AV as a guild and miss that sort of thing.

Dude, he literally just said he doesn't know in his post and that he would make a note of it.

I think the concern would be a select group of folks purposely losing, stalling, etc.. Maybe something along those lines but don't take my word for it.
Oh, right, I too was surprised when I found out I couldn't queue in a raid group. I imagine it has to be an oversight.

And while we are on the topic of Warfronts, I don't think the game should (attempt to) teleport us back to the docks when we leave the instance; it should return us to wherever we were when we accepted our queue, just like when we queue for dungeons, BGs, or LFR.
09/11/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Raicolette

I think the concern would be a select group of folks purposely losing, stalling, etc.. Maybe something along those lines but don't take my word for it.

That doesn't matter though. If you lose the warfront nothing happens at all. There's no win/loss condition as it relates to the larger world, if you lose you just queue again.
09/11/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Raicolette

How does that make sense for limiting the size of pre-made groups for it? Wouldn't it be less likely to happen in a pre-made group vs. one of all randoms?
I would like it if we could queue as a 20-man raid.

Fingers crossed that it happens by the time Alliance gets to do the Warfront.
09/11/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Khallid
I would like it if we could queue as a 20-man raid.

Fingers crossed that it happens by the time Alliance gets to do the Warfront.

They will add that but take away any loot drops for alliance.

How about bringing it up the chain as to why a 20 player PvE experience can't be q'd into by a guild raid?

Does that not seem stupid to you?

THIS IS THE KINF OF POSTS THAT WE LIKE !!!!!!!

keep it up!
09/11/2018 01:46 PMPosted by Revren

How about bringing it up the chain as to why a 20 player PvE experience can't be q'd into by a guild raid?

Does that not seem stupid to you?

Didn't he say he was doing that?