360 Resto Druid LF raid team 1/8M AOTC

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am a 360 ilvl Restoration Druid looking for a raiding guild. I am looking to transfer to any server as long as the raid times for the guild is past or at 8PM PST. I am currently 1/8M with AOTC and I have currently logs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/treeyalater#

You can add me on discord or Btag or reply to this post.

Discord: Treeyalater:9096
Btag: Trump#12318

Thanks for taking the time to read over my post!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Currently we are not recruiting any new raiders for our core, but we are happy to offer a home to any new and old players.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Thanks for the reply Murlocs, but sadly i can not make your raid time. I need something at or past 8PM PST.
Also, have a tank offspec!
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 6/8H, and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them. Our melee roster is looking denser than our ranged, so that will be taken in to consideration.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fen) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne).
<Constructive Criticism> 6/8H on Area 52 is a late night raiding guild with one goal in mind, Cutting Edge; we are looking for a handful of DPS to bolster our roster.

Raid times:
Tuesday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)
Wednesday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)
Thursday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)

Currently seeking:
DPS:
High Priority- Monk, Mage, Hunter
Med Priority-Shaman, Demon Hunter, Paladin,, Druid, Death Knight, Warlock, Rogue
Low Priority- Priest, Warrior
Healers:
High Priority- Shaman, Druid
Med Priority- Monk, Priest
Low Priority- Paladin

Any DPS w/ healing or tank OS is strongly preferred.

Battle Tags:
Austin0nfire#1376
Fancysquirrl#1885
Interesting...
^
Up to the top!
Straight to the top!
still need a guild =)
up up and away!
Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
Realm: Aerie Peak (PvE)
Contacts: Revolt and Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 and Sore#1869

<Grandpa Reflexes> is a very experienced and successful raiding guild consisting of players who no longer wish to commit to standard raid schedules. Formerly hardcore raiders of Fierce, we are now returning to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to only raid 8 hours, we still plan to down mythic content in a reasonable time frame. We're looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Notable Achievements (10 Man):
  • US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing

• You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com
    You can verify our most recent stint in Mythic Raiding during WoD here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Fierce/rating.tier17

Raid Times
    Saturday and Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST

Application
    If you're interested in our guild, please apply here:

https://goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92
    Thank you for your post Revolt, but sadly I can not make your raid times.
    up!
    ^
    Recruit me!
    ^
    <Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG's, arena's, and RBG's if that's something you're into when we're not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf.

Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 5/8H 1/8M (Sept 11th) and killed M Taloc day one

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we'd advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/236187

Recruitment: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!
    Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through Uldir.

We currently are 1/8M.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
    Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.

We are currently seeking:
    DPS: Any High Parsing DPS!

Healers: Any High Parsing Healers!
    To be considered, applicants must:
    - have logs ready for review
    - have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
    Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team in BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com