350 Warlock LF late night prog guild

Guild Recruitment
I have been trying to find a guild that raids later than most as my work schedule is a bit random but I always end up staying up late nights. I can play all 3 warlock specs and have raided last expansion as well as some of this expansion. I love to do mythic+ keys as well and willing to listen and learn if I am not doing something correctly. I am also willing to switch servers so no problem there. Just trying to find a home that I can actually raid with and be apart of.
hey bud 7pm-11PST Thur/Friday
Hit me up if you're interested Snackz#1210
The Vindictive Court is a newly form mythic raiding guild in Tichondrius that needs only a few more raiders to fill our core spots. Our main goal is to kill internet dragons in a timely fashion while maintaining a friendly environment. Therefore, we expect each of our raider to come to raid prepared and with an open mind!

Raid times:

Friday/Saturday 7:15-11:15 PST

​Attendance and expectation

As a raiding group, we expect each of our raiders to attend raid majority of the time 95%+. However, we understand that this is only a game and life come first when emergencies happen. When these emergencies do occur, we expect you to tell us 1-2 days minimally beforehand so we can plan accordingly.

We also expect all players to have a full understanding of their spec and can play it well. Also having addons that will aid you in raid (DBM/Weakaura, etc).

​Roles/classes that we are recruiting
Tank
Healer
Dps
If your spec/class is not mention, please feel free to still contact us to see if we can work something out!

​Aside from raiding, we also enjoy pushing cutting edge content outside of raids such as: high level mythic plus, RBG, or just plain old farming Alliances in the open world. If any of this compels you, feel free to leave a comment below or add our battle tag

TrinityFox#11200, Æternal#1384