The Very Best removed from Quest Log

Bug Report
Every time I pick up the weekly quest 'The Very Best', I have it for a few minutes max before it's removed from my quest log. I've asked in /2 and /4 if anyone else is experiencing the same issue with no answer. I have no idea if its just me, or what might be causing this to happen.
Just happened to me too, No idea why though
My quest was dropped when I entered the pet battle? I won and when I came out quest was gone.
09/18/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Akashå
My quest was dropped when I entered the pet battle? I won and when I came out quest was gone.

This is what I was afraid of. I'll wait until it's fixed I guess.
Can confirm this is happening to me as well
i got the removal message after i ported to Arathi.
This just happened to me as well.
It appears to happen any time I port anywhere.
Same thing just happened to me after traveled to Stormsong
Rip wins
It's every time you go from one zone to another. The quest drops from your log.
Is this still happening presently?
09/18/2018 02:28 PMPosted by Kyuss
Is this still happening presently?

I think it's fixed now. I went from zone to zone, used a flight path and a portal, and I still have the quest.
Same issue, I put my second bug request in. I'm afraid to do any pet PVP because I don't usually do all 5 at one time.

Being my luck I might win 3 or so and log off only to lose my quest and have to start over.

PS try logging out and see if it is fix, I am just now logging in after being offline for 2 hours.
09/18/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Prospirit
Every time I pick up the weekly quest 'The Very Best', I have it for a few minutes max before it's removed from my quest log. I've asked in /2 and /4 if anyone else is experiencing the same issue with no answer. I have no idea if its just me, or what might be causing this to happen.

i have the same problem