364 BM Hunter LF Weekday raiding guild.

Guild Recruitment
Salutations, as the title suggest I am a 364 Bm hunter lf a raiding guild, I am free everyday from 3pm PST to 12am PST.

I have raided on an off for the past few years, I am usually pretty casual But I do like to clear content at a nice pace and enjoy Min/maxing my charachters. I have been a hunter a Little over 8 years now and I have raided for the last 6. I raided Mythic when It was first introduced in MOP then did heroic for WOD (Took a Break after Highmaul) then came back for legion during Antorus and Cleared heroic and did a few bosses on Mythic before BFA dropped. Currently I am 7/8 Normal and 7/8 Heroic. Ideally I'm looking for a guild to clear heroic in and maybe push a few bosses in mythic, nothing to crazy just a chill group of people who get stuff done.

Hit me up In game or Drop your spam here and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Battle Tag: Bullcon#1672
WowProgress link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/kel-thuzad/Solarias
WarcraftLogs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/solarias#difficulty=3
Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through Uldir.

We are currently 1/8M.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.

We are currently seeking:
Full time tank
DPS: Any High Parsing DPS!
Healers: Any High Parsing Healers!
To be considered, applicants must:
- have logs ready for review
- have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team in BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307, Thug3299#1940 or apply at toastguild.com
Dunno if you're checking with both sides, but incase you are,

Raid Times:
Thursday and Sunday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
<Cutting Corners> is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We believe that a successful raiding guild is consistently trying to improve. Our members review logs, assist in developing strategies and help improve each other's gameplay. We are seeking players that are motivated and put in the effort required to clear mythic content on a 6 hour a week schedule.

While we are first and foremost a mythic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we aren't recruiting players who only log on for raids.

Class/Spec we're looking for
  • Any Ranged dps or any exceptional dps
  • Contact Information
    Diago#1887 (Recruitment)
    Homer#1186 (GM)
    Heroes and Legends is a semi-hardcore guild on Stormrage formed right after the release of BFA. The core raid team is a group of mythic raiding players that have been raiding together on and off since BC. We will be raiding normal/heroic immediately and mythic in the future. We are currently 8/8N and 3/8H. We run Mythic + nightly and have no problem helping gear players that are looking to progress for raids. Very chill group of people that have fun but take raids seriously. Our raid times are Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9-12 server (EST). Please add TheBlob#1740 if you're interested!

Current Needs:
    Ranged DPS
    Melee DPS
    Tank of any class excluding warriors
    Healers of any class
    Hey! We have a Sunday night (as we kinda think of it as a weekday), but if that's alright with you I'd love to chat! We have an immediate opening for a skilled hunter. Add me at Bailey#11727, and I'll drop my usual message here for you to read. Have a good one!

<Influence> on Arthas is looking for talented and dedicated players to help solidify our roster for progression raiding. Our core is experienced at all levels of raiding, with a track record of Heroic and Mythic kills that we're aiming to continue into Battle for Azeroth. Cutting Edge is our standard, and we fully expect to compete for a high rank on our server once our full roster is set.

Current progress: 4/8H

Raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm EST. 

We are not recruiting for the bench. We're looking for core raiders willing to commit themselves to improving and pushing to clear content at a reasonably quick pace. We also offer an active, close-knit community of skilled players that enjoy pushing challenging content while promoting a positive atmosphere, with multiple M+ runs going at all times of the day and weekly alt runs planned for the near future.

If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, feel free to get ahold of me at your earliest convenience. Thank you!
    Hey there my Bnet is Uther7052#1213, I represent <Sap N Tap> and we're filling up for our mythic roster. We raid 9p-12a est Mondays and Wednesdays. Please send me a friend request so we can chat further.
    Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 7/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them. Our melee roster is looking denser than our ranged, so that will be taken in to consideration.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fen) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne).
    <PE Class> is recruiting experienced players to help us as we push into Mythic Uldir.

We are currently 8/8N and 5/8H.

We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est. We want to optimize our time in raid as we try to push while only raiding 2 nights a week.

Currently recruiting Rogues, Mages, Warlocks, Hunters and an Ele Shaman.

All exceptional players will be considered.

There are M+ runs and RBGs on offnights.

Please have logs for us to look at.

Feel free to reach out to:
    Irahmonk - Irah#1491
    Slickness - Slickness#1301
    Tultslap - Tult#1548 (discord tult#6531)
    Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
    Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
    Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
    Trial of valor- 3/3M
    Nighthold- 10/10M
    TOS- 5/9M
    Antorus- 6/11M
    Uldir- 1/8M

We are looking for an exceptional hunter

We are a 2 day/ 6 hour raid guild, looking for talented players who know how to quickly and efficiently down bosses on a lighter schedule. Our goal every tier will be to achieve cutting edge. We take high priority on providing a fun, active, and adult atmosphere. We are interested in players with a back ground of mythic raiding experience. We also want players who are into pushing mythic+ keys on off nights as well.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
    Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)
    Optional farm night mon 830-1130pm cst

Forum Thead(more info)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764186299

Apply At
    www.fatalguild.com
    We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
    btag = Armageddon#1974
    discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
    (Uldir 1/8H, 7/8N, Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
    Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
    Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
    Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
    Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
    M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants with progression raiding experience.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
    Hi there,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

More details - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752347004

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586
    Raid Times
    Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
    Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
    *Off night carries/clears Wednesday 8:30pm - 11pm MDT

Current Prog - 5/8H

Immediate Openings
    Mage (Frost/Arcane)
    BM Hunters
    Holy Paladin or Monk Healer

CE Experience Preferred

About
    Semi-casual guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. Looking for quality players that know their class and experienced officers as we finalize our raid roster.

Activities
      Gambling
      PVP/RBGS
      Gold Carries
      Key Pushing

Recruiting
    Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN so we can get in contact with you
    <Loss> of Tichondrius-US is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content.

Current Progression:
    5/8H

Current Class Needs:
    Restoration Shaman - HIGH
    Mistweaver Monk - HIGH
    Rogues - HIGH
    Warlocks - HIGH
    If your class isn't on the list and you're a solid player feel free to apply anyways!
    We always consider skilled players to add to our core.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00 PM PST (server time)
    Invites are at 7:45PM!

Why <Loss>?
    <Loss> is an endgame progression guild that raids casual hours. We work together to accomplish the hardest content in the game while keeping our social lives intact.

We have only one objective in mind: PROGRESS.

We have weekly M+ contests, highest key each week gets a $5k gold reward that doubles each consecutive week you win. We also engage in War Mode PvP and BGs on a regular basis. Looking to build the PvP aspect of our teams starting in BFA.

<Loss> recruits on the basis of character and raid performance. If either of these is lacking, we don't want you. Fast learners that can exceed under pressure without sacrificing your life to raid 4 or 5 days a week should seek out an officer in-game for a trial.

We are always striving to get better and add skilled players to our team. We have an active core and a fun environment. Many people play other games as well on off-nights.

We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Expectations:
    Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous and current content. We also are passionate about maximizing our classes and roles - we are constantly looking for ways to improve and take constructive criticism. We expect you to adapt to random situations, and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings.

We expect vocal communication when required.
    It's self explanatory. If you need to say something, say it. If we ask you a question, don't say "I don't know."

There is no drama here.
    This is a game, we all play to have fun. Leave your personal vendettas at the login screen!

We will NOT waste your time, do NOT waste ours.
    You're expected to be on time and ready to pull at 7:45PM.

If you think you have the skill and attitude to belong in <Loss> we would love to hear from you.

Please join our discord and head to the #guild-recruitment text channel, follow the link for our application and fill one out! Once submitted, shoot us a message back on discord in the #application-review channel letting us know you've completed the process!

<Loss> Discord:
    https://discord.gg/hC9Pqjq
    Dead Guild:
    7/8 Heroic
    Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9PM-1AM EST (6PM-10PM PST)
    Raid Format: 20 Man/Mythic
    Recruitment Needs: Open to exceptional players of all classes.

Dead Guild of US-Mal'Ganis is one of the premier two night per week 20-man guilds, with a strong history of success. All on just 2 nights and 8 hours per week.

Our goal is to create a competitive atmosphere and a laid- back environment where our members can enjoy raiding on a lighter schedule, but still progress at an advanced rate. Attitude and personality fit are emphasized as we're firm believers in not only finding excellent players, but players who get along and work well together.

We're always looking to add excellent players with the mindset that our mythic roster is never complete. We will take the best players whether they've been with us for years or are fresh applicants.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're looking to add the following classes/roles:

-DPS-
    Mage, Hunter, Balance, S-priest, Warlock, Ele, Warrior, Enhan, Rogue, Ww, Ret, Fearl, Demon, DK

DPS recruitment is fairly open, so if you feel that you are a strong contender we encourage you to apply.

-HEALS-
    The rest of our healing core is pretty set at the moment, however every spot on the team is competitive. If you feel you would be an asset to the team please apply.

We will consider all exceptional applicants as well regardless of class!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All new trials will undergo a three week trial process, with a review after two weeks. During the trial phase we are looking at all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude fit above all. We require all approved trials to transfer to Mal'Ganis before we begin your trial.

Reminder that Loot is now personal loot!

Mandatory Addons:

Angry Assignments- notes used for bosses

DBM/Bigwigs- Boss Countdowns and reminders.

Weak Auras- We post important strings for boss abilities.

Exorsus Raid Tools- Used for notes, boss mods and other features.

Please add us below after applying to speed up the process of responding to your application:

Okori#1968

Thanks for your interest!
    Hey there! I'm Vsper, the recruitment lead for <Astral> on Turalyon (Alliance). We're looking to add a Mage to our roster.

We're currently 2/8M & 8/8H in Uldir, and recieved Cutting Edge every tier of Legion. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 9pm - 12am Eastern. Most of our officers have top 10 US experience, we just no longer have the ability to devote 16-20+ hours a week to raiding. We raid on a 9 hour schedule, but keep the same hardcore mentality, while valuing efficiency. Outside of our regular raid time, we have optional events such as a weekly alt runs, frequent achievement runs and m+ groups. Many of us also play other games together. It's our goal to build a community of people who enjoy playing together while always striving to improve ourselves.

www.astralguild.com

Contacts:
    Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Malv (Malv#11394)
    [US][H][Thunderhorn] <Optimal Baddies>
    Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Progression raid days
    Tuesday & Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)
    9PM-11:30PM EST
    Optional raid days
    Friday & Saturday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)
    9PM-11:30PM EST
    We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
    Loot!

For loot distribution we take into account tenure, performance, and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are primarily recruiting dps of the classes rogue, demon hunter, hunter, death knight, and boomkin to fill out our roster, currently there is no item level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Abbadon#11928) or our GM (Goldfish#1198) on battle.net or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
    <Loss> of Tichondrius-US is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content.

Current Progression:
    6/8H

Current Class Needs:
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Restoration Shaman - HIGH
  • Mistweaver Monk - HIGH
  • Rogue - Low
  • Hunter - Low
  • If your class isn't on the list and you're a solid player feel free to apply anyways!
    We always consider skilled players to add to our core.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00 PM PST (server time)
    Invites are at 7:45PM!

Why <Loss>?
    <Loss> is an endgame progression guild that raids casual hours. We work together to accomplish the hardest content in the game while keeping our social lives intact.

We have only one objective in mind: PROGRESS.

We have weekly M+ contests, highest key each week gets a $5k gold reward that doubles each consecutive week you win. We also engage in War Mode PvP and BGs on a regular basis. Looking to build the PvP aspect of our teams starting in BFA.

<Loss> recruits on the basis of character and raid performance. If either of these is lacking, we don't want you. Fast learners that can exceed under pressure without sacrificing your life to raid 4 or 5 days a week should seek out an officer in-game for a trial.

We are always striving to get better and add skilled players to our team. We have an active core and a fun environment. Many people play other games as well on off-nights.

We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Expectations:
    Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous and current content. We also are passionate about maximizing our classes and roles - we are constantly looking for ways to improve and take constructive criticism. We expect you to adapt to random situations, and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings.

We expect vocal communication when required.
    It's self explanatory. If you need to say something, say it. If we ask you a question, don't say "I don't know."

There is no drama here.
    This is a game, we all play to have fun. Leave your personal vendettas at the login screen!

We will NOT waste your time, do NOT waste ours.
    You're expected to be on time and ready to pull at 7:45PM.

If you think you have the skill and attitude to belong in <Loss> we would love to hear from you.

Please join our discord and head to the #guild-recruitment text channel, follow the link for our application and fill one out! Once submitted, shoot us a message back on discord in the #application-review channel letting us know you've completed the process!

<Loss> Discord:
    https://discord.gg/hC9Pqjq
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 7/8H 2/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, Friday night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
    Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
    Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
    Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
    <Salt Factory> 8/8H 2/8M

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:
    3day/3hr a week
    Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
    Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608[/b]
    <Vigil> of Zul'jin is a recently re-formed guild from the ashes of <Vigil> on Mal'ganis, the original merger of <Aurora> and <Death and Taxes> during WoTLK, which disbanded in WoD. The roster features about a dozen former raiders, including many that were involved in the Mists of Pandaria US 5th roster.

Past Progression:
    - Mythic: Blackhand (US 16th)
    - Mythic: Imperator Mar'gok (US 19th)
    - Heroic: Garrosh Hellscream (US 5th)
    - Heroic: Lei Shen (US 5th)
    - Heroic: Sha of Fear (US 18th)
    - Heroic: Madness of Deathwing (US 13th)
    - Heroic: Ragnaros (US 4th)
    - Heroic: Tier 11 (US 7th)
    - Heroic: Lich King (US 6th)

Our ideal raiders are self-reliant, come prepared, mature and are able to be accountable for their mistakes. We’re an adult guild and would prefer ages of 25+ raiders. Our raid environment is typically non-toxic and we prefer to keep it that way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Seeking:
    - Hunter (Immediate spot)
    - Ranged dps

We will consider strong applicants of any type, even if not listed above! Being able and willing to play off-specs is a huge plus!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    8 PM EST - 11 PM EST (5 - 8 PST)

Contact & Apply // DISCORD: Reals#8155 // Brolandi#2096

Our other officers are Sacers and Brolandi, who can be reached in-game as well.

We handle applications through Discord and PMs. Visit our discord and see the #welcome channel, which lists our rules and expectations. Under that is a short little app you can PM to me on Discord.

https://discord.gg/Zrqc8Ky

Requirements:
    90%+ Attendance
    Discord, working mic. NO MUTES
    Weakauras, rclootcouncil, and Exorsus Raid Tools.
    Azerite Neck lvl 21+