Dreadwake Overshadowed G'huun Mythic Kill

General Discussion
Sorry but someone had to say it.
In reality not many people care about first kills.
09/19/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Averyx

Nope. Their experience isn't mine.
In before false claims of viewboating.
09/19/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Chaosnachos

Nope. Their experience isn't mine.

So true .. lolworldfirsts.
Really? Is that why Blizzard posted an official tweet with the clip from Methods kill? Na, nice try kiddo.
09/19/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Niteborn
Sorry but someone had to say it.

I already Soloed all Mythic content and declined the world firsts on them.
if It is overshadowed, it’s because no one cares.
Or maybe just not that many people care what a few no-life tryhards do. Mythic raiding and the absolutist min-max attitude that goes with is bad for the game.
I mean it's neat they got it but but higher tier raiding isn't my thing so I have no idea what's going on lol.
So what you're saying is this is Alliance bias since it was a horde guild that did it. I knew it! There's no way they would steal the thunder from an ally guild!
I'm sure the whoever raid must be very proud wherever they are.

But let's not forget the "HORRIBLE sub CRISIS that Blizz is in right now" because of a boat.

I care, because the hardest boss in the game was killed on the hardest difficulty before I was even allowed to attempt the fourth boss on the easiest.

The LFR time gate is stupid.
They sat in front of a computer wiping to a virtual pixel monster 300 times for "World first" title. What's the big deal?
Nah, World first races have been boring cause we know who will win.

A race is only fun when you don't know who the winner might be.
09/19/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Phlynch

I care, because the hardest boss in the game was killed on the hardest difficulty before I was even allowed to attempt the fourth boss on the easiest.

The LFR time gate is stupid.

Or you know, you could try more difficult content yourself. Put in a faction of the effort these guys put into actual experience the content even on the normal setting instead of the LFR for charity gear.
My toon can't ride a mythic ghuun kill.
G'Hunn really isn't that hard.... go try it in normal.... You will see. Mechanics as usual.... LFR is always a mess anyways. There are harder bosses in this raid than G'Hunn.
09/19/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Gorgoth
Or maybe just not that many people care what a few no-life tryhards do. Mythic raiding and the absolutist min-max attitude that goes with is bad for the game.

Stop trying to take away others fun lol, your bad for the game
09/19/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Jordrend
Stop trying to take away others fun lol, your bad for the game

When they play the game around 16 hours a day, is it really fun at that point?