349 Monk LF weekend morning R M+ (PST)

Guild Recruitment
Hey all,

I am a monk with my primary specs being Brew and WW (willing to go healing I also play a 351 priest but want to switch to monk). I am looking for a guild that is very active on the weekends in the morning in PST. My wife sleeps in and I'm always up so that is a primo play time for me. I really don't have any specific raiding tier in mind, and I really enjoy doing M+ content most days of the week. I've played wow off and on for over 9 years now, and have experience in heroic and some mythic tier raiding in that time. I am not currently in any M+ or raid team and would really like to change that. My work and life schedule really don't allow for raiding in the evenings, but I can pull some M+, I just can't play for longer period at those times with 2 active dogs and a wife that loves to eat out lol.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Bump
Hey Drgrapedrink from the horde guild Focus here we are a Saturday and Sunday morning raid group that raids 10am-1pm est. we also run mythic pluses during the week. If you are interested in joining or need more info my btag is bantou#1403 look forward to hearing from you and good luck on your search!!