351 Fury LF semi-hardcore raid guild (Can ST)

Guild Recruitment
(I am not currently in a guild for some reason the website has not updated.)

I am a 351 fury warrior looking for a guild that is a semi hardcore raiding guild. I am also into mythic keystones and am down to help gear new guildmates, run guild achievement runs and pretty much anything pve. I dont really pvp unless its for an event that leads to a useful reward.

I can raid any day of the week after 5:30 mountain time and any time on the weekends. I can also server transfer to any server. I can use any addons required. I have a microphone, speak clear coherent english and can use any voice programs required. I can purchase all my potions, flasks, food and enchants myself and will be properly equipped come raid time/ mythic keystones.

I have played fury warrior since the tail end of pandaria. Mostly in Pandaria and WOD i pvped and did achievements/battle pets but in legion i began to get into raiding and high mythic keystones. In Legion i was able to complete ahead of the curve xavius (heroic) before personal things changed and i was not able to start playing wow again until just recently. Currently i am 4/8N uldir from just public groups.

What i am looking for

-Semi hardcore raiding guild whos main goal is raid/mythic stone progression, preferrably 8/8N at least and if i am going to server transfer at least a spot on the Normal uldir runs. I am more than willing to prove myself before being invited to heroic/mythic.
-Consistent dedicated guild with friendly players

What i cant / wont do.

-Class change. I play fury warrior, i am not willing to reroll and gear a different character to fill a niche spot. I can Tank if the guild deems it necessary but i rarely do any tanking and it will probably take me a while to learn, especially in raids.
-Donations. I am not a rich player and am not the best at making gold, i am not down to make weekly gold donations/ supply donations to a guild bank. Also i do not require supplies donated to me.
-PVP. I am not a pvper anymore, im not looking for a pvp guild and dont want to be required to pvp.

Im a dedicated player and i play most days, i enjoy WOW and enjoy being part of a group that is comfortable and effective together and i think i will be a good piece to a team looking to progress in the current expansion.

I will be logging on approx. 6 hours from the time of this post, if you want to talk to me and think im right for your guild just let me know on this post how you want me to contact you, thanks for considering me.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Bump
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 7/8H 2/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, Friday night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
bumperino
Hey there! Add me so we can chat! Romaxton#1785. TLDR: We’re a newly reformed guild of longtime players, looking to push for CE each tier. Look forward to chatting with you!
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 7/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them. Our melee roster is looking denser than our ranged, so that will be taken in to consideration.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
<Quarantined>, a semi-hardcore Mal’Ganis based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a shorter schedule. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 11pm - 1am CST
  • Wednesdays: 11pm - 1am CST
  • Thursdays: 11pm - 1am CST
  • Sundays (optional farm night): 11pm - 1am CST

RBGs (if interested):
  • Saturdays: 11pm - 1am CST

Progression:
  • Uldir
    • Mythic: 1/8
    • Heroic: 5/8
    • Normal: 8/8

About Us:
  • We are building a fun and friendly, but also focused, group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.
  • We have people that like to push M+ keys as well as PvP.

Things to Know:
  • Code of conduct: https://www.reddit.com/r/quarantinedmg/wiki/coc
  • Raider Expectations: https://www.reddit.com/r/quarantinedmg/wiki/raiders
  • Trial Process: https://www.reddit.com/r/quarantinedmg/wiki/trialing

Voice:
  • Discord

If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
Hello friend! We are recruiting for normal/heroic progression, once we are through those and have all solid group we’ll be headed for mythic if the desire is there. We are specifically recruiting dps and heals right now! As well as tanks with a dps offspec(raid spot still guaranteed) we’re not against melee at all just don’t need them as bad. Here is some info on our guild, let me know if you have any questions, best way is to add my bnet Fated#11908 message me anytime. Firstly, our main goal is to create a Guild like the great guilds of old, bc wrath and part of cata pre LFR. A guild where everybody knows everybody. Where you recognize people in voice without even knowing who is online. Where the camaraderie is something to look forward to. <After Shock> has been around since wrath. We’ve got a solid group of close friends from all over and would love to add more

We are recruiting
- Tanks with offspec
- Healers with DPS offspec
- We are open to any dps right now we don’t have too much of any class, def interested in ranged

Times available & time zone:
- raid times will be ~10-2 mountain time on Friday and Saturday nights, we also play a lot during the week and daytimes hours but nothing is scheduled as of right now. M+ will definitely be a focus for us in bfa.

Server:
- We are on the Sen’jin/Quel’dorei conjoined servers. Combined they’re a mid pop server, not too much not too little.

Faction:
- HORDE

Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
- Casually Hardcore

Current progression/experience:
- Loads of experience across multiple expansions, not the most hardcore group but we’re not new to raiding
- Currently 5/8

Contact info:
- Add my bnet: Fated#11908

Hope to hear from you! Would love to chat
TL;DR
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul'jin(EST, high horde population).
Raid Content: Mythic
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769006894#post-1