26 of the top 100 in Arenas are Alliance

Arenas
Alliance more viable than DK/Warlock confirmed
09/20/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Drearyblade
Alliance more viable than DK/Warlock confirmed

What if I'm both? Suffer well and all that.
09/20/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Rootluid
The only PvP racial alliance had.

yeah dwarves and night elves don't exist.
Void elf blink is kinda why I still play, don't know if it's better but it's memetastic
I member when dwarf priests had fear ward. You member? Back before race changes or faction changes the only viable priest class was dwarf. Humans had Mana burn vs melee or something lol
09/21/2018 04:28 AMPosted by Descendance
Void elf blink is kinda why I still play, don't know if it's better but it's memetastic

I wish the cooldown was 2 minutes, and I'd also drop Void Elf if I wasn't playing Marksman. It's really entertaining to throw the Void teleport one way, and Freedom to run the opposite direction. People fall for it every single time.
Let's see if the trend of alliance allied races having good racials compared to horde still happen with kul tirans.
Isn't the population distribution among factions really uneven? If 30% ish people play ally, and 70% ish horde, then it'd make sense that top 100 reflects that.
The debate over racial balance is idiotic.

Prior to cross faction glad people just swelled towards whichever faction the streamers told them to go to.

The pvp population is small so if you want to find partners you go to the more popular faction. This problem then becomes cyclical as more players xfer it becomes harder and harder to play on the less popular faction.

Towards the end of the season we will see a small swell of high level players going ally as i believe r1 is still faction divided,

All of these problems could be avoided if they simply gave us cross faction arena.,The debate over racial balance is idiotic.
09/20/2018 09:53 PMPosted by Stickirikii
Undead is really strong Rn but in general don’t feel like facials are huge atm.

At least for ele it doesn’t matter much

Goblin lyfe
09/20/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Krattos
You are an idiot its 26%

The joke

Your head
I think a more comprehensive statistic would be RGB rankings as it covers "the masses" and general faction population. RBG has only 17/100 Alliance and 83/100 horde.
It's cause alliance are weakly and gross.

Plus, Orc have the best booty. You can't get that on Alliance.
09/21/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Ghostwoof

I'm sorry but human female walk animation just squats all over your orc female self.
09/21/2018 10:25 AMPosted by Ariahnessa
09/21/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Ghostwoof

I'm sorry but human female walk animation just squats all over your orc female self.

Who said anything about fem orc?
Racials are mostly irrelevant, people are going to sway towards one faction to have the most players to que with. Nothing wrong with Alliance, overall I think it has a wider variety of solid racials compared to horde, while Horde has weaker racials overall but Orc is probably one of the best in game.

Essentially, your faction doesn't matter much. I'm alliance and I don't ever feel at some disadvantage by playing it.
My guess is bliz will make make kul human racials OP to rake in the money from race faction changes.