Kul'Tiras Moonkin Form

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
The Kul’tiras people are fat. Y’all didn’t really expect them to not give you a fat balance form?
I think it looks awesome.
I like it, why shouldn't we not be allowed to have it? Besides if you really want to change it you can transmog the artifact forms or use the glyph to stay in human form.
I think the "fleshy" parts should either be more feathered, furry, or wooden. They don't quite fit with the rest of the aesthetic, which I dig quite a lot.
Far and away the best moonkin model. KT is the only race of druid I’d consider not pairing with the glyph that makes you blue and transparent.
Rofl, I actually love it.
Looks are subjective so there is no bad or good.

I do not mind the coven theme, but then again I never ever play moonkin. Kitty for life!!~
09/21/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Bumblebears
Anyone else perplexed to why blizzard went down this path of making the moonkin look horrible while the other forms look awesome?

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287341/patch-8-1-ptr-27826-new-druid-form-models-kul-tiran-moonkin-zandalari-troll-aqua

Well it's still better looking than all the other existing Moonkin forms...although obvious the Zandalari one is the best
09/21/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Moltenlink
I like it, why shouldn't we not be allowed to have it? Besides if you really want to change it you can transmog the artifact forms or use the glyph to stay in human form.

How many artifact forms did balance druids get again?

Oh thats right. None.
09/21/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Bumblebears
Anyone else perplexed to why blizzard went down this path of making the moonkin look horrible while the other forms look awesome?

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287341/patch-8-1-ptr-27826-new-druid-form-models-kul-tiran-moonkin-zandalari-troll-aqua

they both are ugly owl creatures
No matter what they do a fat chicken man is always going to look like a fat chicken mat.
09/21/2018 12:06 PMPosted by Zalthor
Figures that Alliance players wouldn't appreciate something so menacing, everything always has to be rainbow unicorn bull!@#$ with these people

The KT balance forms are everything I ever wanted for my druid

It doesn't look menacing. It looks like an obese guy with a mask.

09/21/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Lunarspirit
Looks are subjective so there is no bad or good.

No they aren't. There's a reason why design in an objective field of study.
09/21/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Kushner
No matter what they do a fat chicken man is always going to look like a fat chicken mat.

Which is why Zandalari didn't have a fat chicken man at all.

https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2018/february/ZandalariMoonkin.jpg

Kul'tirans should have used this skeleton, not the ugly moonkin one.
It looks perfectly fine and in line with their other forms.
I mean every moonkin is a big fat bird excluding the zandalari why does this make any difference. I think it looks wicked.
Featherless moonkin, it looks sorta...manly. Lol
09/21/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Thedric
...I actually like it.

You play a balding human, its no wonder you would like it.
I am still pissed that my druid forms don't look like wolves.
The female human looks like Pam from Archer. XD
09/21/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Bearserk
09/21/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Thedric
...I actually like it.

You play a balding human, its no wonder you would like it.

Attacking me just because I like something you don't? Grow up.