No r1? your pvp feedback doesnt matter

Arenas
09/22/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Dillon
Imo noobs are still important for getting feedback on new player experience. Still think Arenas are hard to get into for new players.

However as far as class design I do personally feel that sometimes efforts are made to benefit new players while taking away the skill from older/experienced players which can have a negative effect as what has been done to bring new players in hasn't always been as successful as losing or bothering older/long term players.

Dnno though my ideal for WoW is it's complex enough for long term players (i.e mechanics that make players like myself), but also feels fun to get into as a noob. Think that's what I liked about WoTLK. Damage rotations were simple but could have PvP complexity in them - however we just had tons of small things in toolkits to make classes super interesting.

the more complex a class is, the more fun people will have. I'd like to be able to play a different class, and get a whole different experience than what I did on my main.

The game used to be like this.
09/22/2018 11:40 AMPosted by Donwood
you clearly cant read. where is my pvp feedback.

Your PvP feedback was that non-rank 1 players should not have PvP feedback.
R1 elitist ?

how about you form your own forum and go post there :D thanks have a wonderful day. There's plenty of social networks out there to theory craft and flesh out your ideas.

Minds comes to mind (pun not intended, seriously)
there's Gab, and heck, there's the best way WoW devs intend to actually communicate to us (TWITTER)

you have all you want to tell people how elite and great your ideas are.
09/22/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Myracle
the more complex a class is, the more fun people will have. I'd like to be able to play a different class, and get a whole different experience than what I did on my main.

Damn yo thats one of the things I miss about this game, used to be like playing a different class was an entirely different game, but its feels a little different but still pretty much the same.

I will say they did do a good job making each healer feel pretty different though.
A lot of people with R1 titles have made suggestions with real number changes, mechanical changes, not just "hey this is op nerf this". In reality most classes are represented by the voice of one person. Whether they will admit it at not, it's hard for the devs to ignore let alone not see a tweet from sodapoppin about feral. Coincidentally, they get changed quite often. Chanimals made twitter posts every day for like 2 weeks, warlocks are getting changed. Cdew has had a lot of influence on shamans over the years. Not their fault, these people play the game at a high level, and they have a massive following; it's hard to ignore their advice.

I have a R1 title and I would like to make a long forum post about everything they could do with WW to help it become viable again. I think my effort would fall on deaf ears however, so I don't. Through the collection of the masses, your thoughts/efforts can be heard, or you can be lucky and hopefully have a large streamer/voice push for said changes. With all this said, I do think changes can be made by a no name player, and not "OMG CDEW CONTROLS EVERYTHING SHAMANS ARE, PLEASE DO THIS!" Don't be ridiculous, I'm just saying it helps.
I just want Gag Order back. It was really balance :)
lol....mechanics that are complex....plays hunter...lol
Imo noobs are still important for getting feedback on new player experience. Still think Arenas are hard to get into for new players.

However as far as class design I do personally feel that sometimes efforts are made to benefit new players while taking away the skill from older/experienced players which can have a negative effect as what has been done to bring new players in hasn't always been as successful as losing or bothering older/long term players.

Dnno though my ideal for WoW is it's complex enough for long term players (i.e mechanics that make players like myself), but also feels fun to get into as a noob. Think that's what I liked about WoTLK. Damage rotations were simple but could have PvP complexity in them - however we just had tons of small things in toolkits to make classes super interesting.
I miss wrath tool kits.
Number of 1500-1800 players DWARFS rank 1’s. All subs are the same cost. Business model in place.
09/23/2018 08:07 AMPosted by Fox

I miss wrath tool kits.

I miss wrath talent trees
09/22/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Shiyoakemi
Most rank1's are very clueless and biased.
So are you, buddy.