Petition: Fandral's Flamescythe, Fire kitty form

General Discussion
Greetings,

I am submitting this post as a petittion to blizzard. As a feral druid original, i love my kitty. I also love my legion artifact forms. However i would love to see the fire kitty from firelands come back as an option.

Fandral's Flamescythe, a drop from Majordomo Staghelm in the firelands, provides a unique flaming kitty when equipped and clicked on.

I finally had the time to do a few legacy clears and got my stick, only to find out that i am not able to transmog my fire kitty, just the stick.

There are only two items in game now that are not toys, and last untill canceled for transmog apperances. Fandral's Flamescythe, and Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest. I am submitting a petition for both of these, since they both have the exact same "requirements and problem"
Staghelm also drops this: https://www.wowhead.com/item=122304/fandrals-seed-pouch#dropped-by

Keep farming him and good luck!
I got the pouch toy after 3 tries.
yes the pouch is a drop, but it is not a constant skin like it was with firelands. Would be nice to have that again.
09/23/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Baadkitty
yes the pouch is a drop, but it is not a constant skin like it was with firelands. Would be nice to have that again.

Are you kidding me guy? Like.... the toy IS EXACTLY what you want. You're just being stubborn at this point. Keep farming the toy and enjoy your fire kitty form when you get it.

How ridiculous like... I'm just floored right now.
I feel like a system similar to hunter pets should exist for druids. Tame your appearance.
Petitions aren't very looked upon. Your gonna fail.