Sylvanas Raises You From The Dead

General Discussion
What do you do?

1 - Serve her?

2 - Try to rebel against her?

3 - Join a neutral faction and stay out of her way in order to avoid her wrath?

4 - Go back to the grave?
You have free will so you can do whatever you want. Even asked to be killed again

If death was so bad, 99% of all forsaken wouldn’t swear allegiance immediately after being brought back like they do
"Just five more minutes..."
Rejoin my faction, i mean if i look fleshy enough i could prob pass as a human. Or a DK
Option 3 affords the most opportunity.
Hell, you're immortal now. Alot better than rotting in the ether.
5) Seek out my life insurance agent and cash out. Cha-ching!
3 I can do what ever I want.
Lie and say I mained a hunter so I could become a Dark Ranger.
Door #3 for me. I still remember the old days when it looked like the Forsaken had forgotten all about hammers, nails, and paint. I can't hang with people who have so little civic pride.
5 - Join the Ebon Blade.

I look forward to the day they drop by to remind her who the true masters of undeath are.
Back to the grave. Let the dead rest for once.
Be a pirate for giggles.

Join a crew, plunder some loot, kill people, drink booze for no reason; it will be a great time.
She's not allowed to touch us.
09/23/2018 09:42 AMPosted by Mortis
What do you do?

1 - Serve her?

2 - Try to rebel against her?

3 - Join a neutral faction and stay out of her way in order to avoid her wrath?

4 - Go back to the grave?

first, i would rebel against her (2), then i would find my "loved ones" and say goodbye, then i would go back to the grave bc I'm dead and my purpose to destroy her has been fulfilled (4)
3 - I would probably seek out Lillian Voss and hang out with her to learn to be Forsaken. But, I have an immortal demon soul. Illidan said so... so... I might just be myself again.
09/23/2018 11:06 AMPosted by Nyalmi
Be a pirate for giggles.

Join a crew, plunder some loot, kill people, drink booze for no reason; it will be a great time.

It'd be pretty awesome to walk around on the ocean floor like that scene in one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
Remind her she's trash and go back into my hole.
Pretend I’m crazy so I don’t get conscripted into her crazy schemes. Learn the basics of survival as an undead. Book it out of there ASAP and do whatever I want.
If I would have died at Undercity, I would have considered it an honor to be raised by the Dark Lady.