Timewalking is busted again

General Discussion
In a surprise to literally no one timewalking is a mess again. But this time not only are damage numbers crazy, but loot is crazy too!

https://imgur.com/a/LhLZpnc

Why did my item warforge negative levels?
Blizz please

As for numbers: the first boss in end time when he gets knocked into the lava gains a buff (the fire thingy that everyone can get) and when it is active the tank just gets TRUCKED.
Wow, it really did warforge negative levels, that's hilarious. Another bug added to the list of thousands.

I think the damage is more a product of tanks having almost no mitigation and not so much the buff being overpowered. This tank mitigation change reminds me of the big healer change in Cata. Not a good idea.
I cleared my meters, but the buff up for like 1/5 of the fight was a giant portion of the damage (only 1 island broke under the tank and got stunned during it)
Blizzard probably hasn't done anything more than adjust health and damage on level scale, and the dungeons are still tuned as if we had functional Legion artifact weapons.
Small indie company.
Just did Sylvannas on end time, and it was like fighting a raid boss. Took about 7 minutes to complete. Then it sent us to Jaina, and the mob packs were unkillable. Hotfix needed asap.
this expansion is beyond embarrassing

we need a new word for it
09/25/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Wigglebutt

World of Warcraft : Hotfix for Azeroth
09/25/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Wigglebutt

I have never been one to complain, i really enjoyed Legion. You have it 100% correct though.
Well you see to test those stuff they have to charge for expansion and subscription, you can't expect a small indie company to test everything.
09/25/2018 10:02 AMPosted by Hexecution
Just did Sylvannas on end time, and it was like fighting a raid boss. Took about 7 minutes to complete. Then it sent us to Jaina, and the mob packs were unkillable. Hotfix needed asap.

at least you got to her, i tried baine 3 times and everytime he ends up one shotting tanks no matter how good you try
Can confirm, just got an ilvl 297 warforged trinket LOL
I like how you can't scrap any of the gear.
What a joke.
Damage isn't the problem it's just how damn tanky the mobs are. I just wanna jump in and jump out of a timewalking relatively quickly for the quest. I do not wanna sit there and have the mobs be taking longer to kill than a M+10-12 dungeon mob. Seriously wtf. I have never been so bored just staring at my screen as the mobs take 1% damage every few seconds.

I swear blizzard cannot get a damn thing right this expansion. it's been a complete joke all around and they should be ashamed.
Quick update: The gear also DEs into legion mats rofl