Alliance quitting over Warfronts post here

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 18 Next
cancelled. Will run out my time - then no more Blizzard products.
Not sure if anything they do will fix this mess.
it shouldn't be about just war fronts

it should be about the decade of horde bias and favoritism that has led to enormous faction imbalances in relevant content that started in TBC
09/12/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Holyship
What exactly is the "hot mess" with warfronts that you want people to quit over?

They're not fun for you? Dont play them. Who cares. It's ilvl 340 gear. Are you going to run around in item level 340 gear for the next 2 years?

Horde got 1 piece of 370 gear before you? Give me a break. Okay, go quit the game because of that. I'm sure that is why you wiped on the raid boss or lost in your pvp battle.

Item level requirement is implemented? It probably affected almost no one. Who isnt item level 320 right now. So some poeple were able to get a minimum item level of gear that is 15 item levels below NORMAL raid gear for an alt or 2.. oh no, quick cancel your account!!!!

You think Alliance cant get 340 gear? It's probably faster to gear with mythics anyway. Definitely more fun...

The problem is that horde had the last few days to get brand new freshly 120 alts complete sets of 340 gear with little to no work. you literally couldnt lose a warfront. so they geared all alts.

Alliance cant do that. we have no choice but to slowly gear, grinding mythics (that have daily lockouts no less) and pray we get loot.

Some alliance alts run several mythics or heroics and are lucky to get 1 or 2 upgrades a day. meanwhile every single warzone a horde runs, gives them gear. many times a day. with no skill or risk involved. you can literally afk one and get loot....

How do you not see how unfair that is?
If you are not 320 by the time alliance gets their shot at Warfront, you probably don't even matter in their eyes, not enough time played.
09/12/2018 07:10 AMPosted by Abendroth
If you are not 320 by the time alliance gets their shot at Warfront, you probably don't even matter in their eyes, not enough time played.

Ever hear of alts? I haven't been playing mine yet because I need to grind out Pathfinder on my main
I'm out !@#$%ezzz
Im annoyed too. I knew they were going to "fix" it just before we got to play this warfront. Once again the side that most of the blizzard staff mains gets the most rewards.
Quitting over this is silly when there are dozens of reasons to quit way more important than this.
09/12/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Amarlly

Ever hear of alts? I haven't been playing mine yet because I need to grind out Pathfinder on my main

Wait until the inevitable catch up mechanic in 8.2?
Dont let the door hit you on the way out!

its also about alts. i have 6 120s who miss there chance at easy catch up like the horde have.

I have more time played than most to get that many 120s...do i not matter because of time played? or because im alliance? Trick question, i dont matter because bliz doesnt care about its customers anymore....
I won't quit over it, 320 iLvL isn't a huge requirement to reach. But I do agree that Blizzard did a !@#$ job dealing with this issue. Dropping it in a hot fix as you walked out the door and not addressing it on the forums first was the wrong way to handle this. They knew this was going to bite them on the %^- and they just don't give a damn.
I will likely leave, but more because of the lack of respect this company has lately for paying customers than because of "horde bias" or "welfare epics".

Little to no communication about sweeping changes that enrage a good portion of the player base tells me that the company isn't paying attention to the experience of its customers. The idea that they couldn't have predicted this outcome does not engender any confidence or comfort. The amount of bugs in the released product shows me that they don't care about the player experience at all, only their shareholders and the bottom line.

It feels like I was sold a bill of goods - all the prepatch videos and content promised me a Battle for Azeroth! And what I got was a barebones, poorly-conveyed story with a lot of loose ends alongside the usual "Fetch me ten bear asses, hero!" questing experience and rallying the locals by gathering piglets and dealing with pirates. All of the above, alongside the uninspired gear treadmill, boring WQs, and pointlessly gated content has left me with a bad taste in my mouth regarding Blizzard, not just this game.

Shame too. That's a bigger and harder problem to fix, and one that should concern the company.

So do more work then horde cause hordes filled with catered inbreed children and alliance just has to suck it up? Nah, ill just quit cause i refuse to play a catered faction
Cancelled my sub this morning. I was going to level this alt to 120 but Blizzard lost 21k rep with me and my debit card.
Agree, it's horrible. BfA is officially a disaster. Will always be a bad joke.
09/12/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Takirn
Cancelled my sub this morning. I was going to level this alt to 120 but Blizzard lost 21k rep with me and my debit card.

LOL@ rep comment.

100% agree. Up until this expac...i was a devout bliz fanboy. i admittedly white knighted for them because i had mad respect for the quality and care and service they provided customers.

I miss the days when that was true....

Not sure if i should blame activision, or Ion, or the fact most devs play horde.
But at the end of the day...this game is no longer worth playing...
Blizzard simply stomping on half of consumers.

Ion Hazzikostas being crap.
The next living story for GW2 comes out next week. I think I will go play that instead. It's not the free gear that horde got that has me upset...It's the complete lack of communication and the fact that it seems like Blizzard doesn't even seem to test their game before throwing it onto players.
I always think after these posts that maybe if all the dramatic, attention seekers quit, the forums will get better. But they never do. Either the supply is endless or nobody actually quits. Guessing the latter.