Could an rp player give me a hand

Moon Guard
So rp realms dont have cross realms like normal realms. Cross realm zones make taming rare pets pretty much impossible. If anyone in an rp realm, especially a low pop one would be kind enough to go to sholozar and can help me finally get my loque nahak by inviting me to a group, I would be unbelievably grateful. Obviously due to cross realm limitations it could be hard to compensate you but I could roll a character on your server and pay you in some high value battle pets like the razzashi raptor, giant sewer rat, and several others.
This is not a low-population realm - Moon Guard's population is likely as high as or higher than your own, so I doubt it would work. I hope that you get your Loque Nahak, though!
09/18/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Miraysha
This is not a low-population realm - Moon Guard's population is likely as high as or higher than your own, so I doubt it would work. I hope that you get your Loque Nahak, though!

Thanks I have been after him since wrath. Unfortunately I wasn't playing during the time he wasnt camped heavily and crz wasn't a thing. I figured maybe some rpers on here may have alts on lower pop realms. The lower pop rp forums unfortunately arent very responsive. I also plan on transferring to MG in the next few months so I may just have to wait and see what scholozar looks like once I get there. The server pop isnt a huge issue. It is crz. Even with MGs high pop it likely dulls in comparison to the presence in scholozar in terrokar due to how many realms are connected in that zone
I'm not on Moonguard (actually looking to get into RPing, so maybe soon!) but I was able to get the cat (the one from scholazar, right?) back in Cata on my current server. When I log on to raid later, I'll run there and see if he's up. If he is, I'll make note and post here later.

Turalyon isn't exactly a bustling realm, so there's a good chance he'll be up! I'll get your info if he is and invite when I am able. :)
09/18/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Vothar
Obviously due to cross realm limitations it could be hard to compensate you

It would be free of charge. Just pay it forward. :)
09/18/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Selinne
I'm not on Moonguard (actually looking to get into RPing, so maybe soon!) but I was able to get the cat (the one from scholazar, right?) back in Cata on my current server. When I log on to raid later, I'll run there and see if he's up. If he is, I'll make note and post here later.

Turalyon isn't exactly a bustling realm, so there's a good chance he'll be up! I'll get your info if he is and invite when I am able. :)

I appreciate it! Unfortunately cata didnt have crz so it was much easier then. No matter how low pop the realm, cross realm zones makes sholozar absolutely packed no matter what. But if he is up by any chance I would really appreciate it! It is driving me nuts seeing some people afk there for literally weeks. I just cant compete since I dont have that sort of time
I have some neglected alts on a few low population servers. Message me on discord, RiteOfBabalon#6666 I will be on this evening, can see what we can do. :)
09/18/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Sinfel
I have some neglected alts on a few low population servers. Message me on discord, RiteOfBabalon#6666 I will be on this evening, can see what we can do. :)

Just added you, my name is edbro on discord :). Just shoot me a message when you are on. I have the mobile app so I should get a notification