Blizzard Characters in Smash Bros.

General Discussion
So recently Diablo 3 was announced for Nintendo Switch and I saw some jokes about how Diablo is officially eligible as a possible Smash Bros. guest character now that he appeared on their system.

Purely for fun....If you could pick any Blizzard character from any of their franchises to be in Smash, who would you choose? What Blizzard character would you love to see kick the snot out of Mario, Sonic, Pikachu, and Donkey Kong (or maybe you want the opposite to occur lol)?

I think for me the obvious answer would be the Lich King. He would have a ranged grab in the form of death grip, deathcoil could be a standard range attack, invincible could be his recovery since it has wings and is a flying mount. His taunt would have to involve the iconic pointing at you with frostmourne.

Final Smash would be APOCALYPSE!!!!

Plus in the end... I want to see Kirby walking around as an oversized helm of domination after he eats him.
09/19/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Remie

I think for me the obvious answer would be the Lich King. He would have a ranged grab in the form of death grip, deathcoil could be a standard range attack, invincible could be his recovery since it has wings and is a flying mount. His taunt would have to involve the iconic pointing at you with frostmourne.

Give this person a job stat!
09/19/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Champpjones

No please no. Just send that person to an incinerator for just the mere thought.
Varian, Garrosh, Discount Murloc, or Arthas would be solid picks.
Anyone not answering one of the Lost Vikings is sooooooo wrong.

... The Lich King is also acceptable. As is Diablo.
Chromie and Li Li Stormstout are my top picks. Adorable balls of fun, I'd really enjoy playing them. What's not to like?
Also Lich King's Final Smash is Landmaster.
09/19/2018 01:42 PMPosted by Gnormen
<span class="truncated">...</span>

No please no. Just send that person to an incinerator for just the mere thought.

I would prefer not to be incinerated :D
I dunno about Blizzard, but I do half-expect a Bethesda character cameo considering their eagerness to support the Switch. Probably Doom Guy or default Dragonborn.
Actually Queen of Blades would probably be the absolute best bet.
So recently Diablo 3 was announced for Nintendo Switch and I saw some jokes about how Diablo is officially eligible as a possible Smash Bros. guest character now that he appeared on their system.

Purely for fun....If you could pick any Blizzard character from any of their franchises to be in Smash, who would you choose? What Blizzard character would you love to see kick the snot out of Mario, Sonic, Pikachu, and Donkey Kong (or maybe you want the opposite to occur lol)?

Final Smash would be APOCALYPSE!!!!

Plus in the end... I want to see Kirby walking around as an oversized helm of domination after he eats him.

If they wanted to be a little more extra, they could make his "bubble" the literal Frozen Throne. That slowly cracks apart as it drains.
Considering Blizz likely has no plans of making their own smash style game- it'll probably happen.

Likely be 'the mascot' from each franchise; Diablo, Murky, Kerrigan and Tracer.
Warframe's also getting put on the Switch, which means Diablo vs Excalibur in Smash is a thing that could actually happen.
whitemane, imo

09/19/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Kyveli
Warframe's also getting put on the Switch

please stop making me want to buy a switch