[H] 372 DH LF Mythic Progression Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm currently located on [H][Illidan], I play both Havoc and Vengeance (Mostly Vengeance to get into groups easier) and am ilvl 372 equipped. I'm 7/8 H, looking for a guild to run keys with on a daily basis and eventually get Cutting Edge. I can raid most nights any time, on Tuesdays however I would prefer 10pm EST as the earliest (9pm server time). You can post your guild info here or add me on discord, whatever works for you.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/Bestist

https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Bestist

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/Bestist

Discord: yoghurt#9658
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<Loss> of Tichondrius-US is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content.

Current Progression:
6/8H

Current Class Needs:
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Restoration Shaman - HIGH
  • Mistweaver Monk - HIGH
  • Rogue - Low
  • Hunter - Low
  • If your class isn't on the list and you're a solid player feel free to apply anyways!
    We always consider skilled players to add to our core.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00 PM PST (server time)
    Invites are at 7:45PM!

Why <Loss>?
    <Loss> is an endgame progression guild that raids casual hours. We work together to accomplish the hardest content in the game while keeping our social lives intact.

We have only one objective in mind: PROGRESS.

We have weekly M+ contests, highest key each week gets a $5k gold reward that doubles each consecutive week you win. We also engage in War Mode PvP and BGs on a regular basis. Looking to build the PvP aspect of our teams starting in BFA.

<Loss> recruits on the basis of character and raid performance. If either of these is lacking, we don't want you. Fast learners that can exceed under pressure without sacrificing your life to raid 4 or 5 days a week should seek out an officer in-game for a trial.

We are always striving to get better and add skilled players to our team. We have an active core and a fun environment. Many people play other games as well on off-nights.

We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Expectations:
    Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous and current content. We also are passionate about maximizing our classes and roles - we are constantly looking for ways to improve and take constructive criticism. We expect you to adapt to random situations, and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings.

We expect vocal communication when required.
    It's self explanatory. If you need to say something, say it. If we ask you a question, don't say "I don't know."

There is no drama here.
    This is a game, we all play to have fun. Leave your personal vendettas at the login screen!

We will NOT waste your time, do NOT waste ours.
    You're expected to be on time and ready to pull at 7:45PM.

If you think you have the skill and attitude to belong in <Loss> we would love to hear from you.

Please join our discord and head to the #guild-recruitment text channel, follow the link for our application and fill one out! Once submitted, shoot us a message back on discord in the #application-review channel letting us know you've completed the process!

<Loss> Discord:
    https://discord.gg/hC9Pqjq
    bumping because i edit info
    Synthesize is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused it's goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
    - Optional Thursday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales)

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
    - Optional Friday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales)

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to be prepared and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.
    Adapt- Area 52 - Horde 2/8 Mythic looking for others who want to push ranks on a 3 day schedule and just wants to play with other skilled people in a productive environment.
    Tues-Weds-Thurs 8:15-11:30 EST
    LF Hunters/Warlocks/Havoc DH's
    All other classes please apply as we are always recruiting good players!

Adapt is seeking solid players to join our core. We have players who have VERY high end experience, and are looking to push content.

Expectations

A potential applicant would do well in making sure they meet all of these requirements:

A level of skill sufficient to compete with the best players in the game
    An unwavering commitment to guild progression
    A willingness to sit from a fight for a stronger composition
    Experience in raiding for the role you are applying for
    A relaxed play style and a sense of humor
    Logs that demonstrate your capabilities as a player on the character you are applying with

Environment

Adapt is an extremely close guild, with an exceptionally active social network, frequent joking and a very calm atmosphere.

Goals

While progressing quickly is our primary goal as a guild, we're never willing to sacrifice our enjoyment of the game in pursuit of ranks. We aim to maintain a roster of players who enjoy raiding together. Toxic players, even if they perform incredibly well, are never welcome here.

If you have any questions prior to applying, you may speak to an online officer Macro#11648 and Uvax#11789 Hope to hear from you.
    Roadrunners is currently looking for competent reliable raiders for Battle for Azeroth.

Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath. 

We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 8:00-11:00pm pacific. 

Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Recruitment Needs: 

Rogue : High
    Warlock - High
    Druid Balance- Med
    Druid Guardian- Low
    Death knight (dps)-High
    Death knight (tank)-High
    Paladin (holy): Low
    Paladin (ret): Low
    Paladin (prot):Med
    Holy/disc priest: Low 
    Resto shaman: Low
    Shadow priest : Low
    Monk (ww) : Low
    Monk (mw): High
    Monk (brew): Low
    Warrior (prot): Low
    Warrior (dps): low
    Shaman (ele): low
    Shaman (enhance): low
    Demon hunter (dps): low
    Hunter hunter: High High

All skilled players of any class/spec are always considered. 

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect that you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter.

Questions?

feel free to add me on btag crow#1343, or kanpii#1783 Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home