"Horde is the more mature faction" is a meme

General Discussion
I mean think about it: How mature can you be if you are so insecure enough to shout every few seconds that you are "mature"?

It's almost like the Horde wants to be a cool kid on the block just by shouting the loudest.

I've never ever understood why the Horde is so loud in shouting about how they are not kids. Seems to be typical behaviour expected of (no prizes for guessing) kids?
It is a meme.
Huh?
Considering a large portion of the playerbase runs back and forth between factions depending on racials, ease of raiding due to population, ect., assuming any one faction is more mature than the other is just silly.
09/21/2018 07:24 AMPosted by Dalfurane
I mean think about it: How mature can you be if you are so insecure enough to shout every few seconds that you are "mature"?

It's almost like the Horde wants to be a cool kid on the block just by shouting the loudest.

I've never ever understood why the Horde is so loud in shouting about how they are not kids. Seems to be typical behaviour expected of (no prizes for guessing) kids?

And yet the ally whine the loudest on the forums when things don't go their way... lol
I got like, a lot of likes on an earlier post that stated I've been called a lot of things but mature is pretty far down the list. Wuts ur point?
im matooore
09/21/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Dæmonjesùs
09/21/2018 07:24 AMPosted by Dalfurane

And yet the ally whine the loudest on the forums when things don't go their way... lol

You forgot the part where Alliance don't claim to be the "more mature" faction every single time.
I’ve played both factions for long periods.

Alliance from a year after Classic launched.

Horde for all of Wrath.

Alliance from MoP through end of Legion.

And now back to Horde.

I think Horde does have a slight advantage in overall maturity level. That’s just been my experience.
It's across the board. Kids are kids and most of them always have something to prove, so they think.
But when I first started playing battlegrounds in BC, I noticed horde is quite nasty compared to aly. I guess its a perspective thing, it could be taken as immaturity, but I would see about 25% of the matches had multiple horde players spamming ridiculous emotes nonstop. I think they had all their abilities macro'd with emotes. The entire chat log was xxx spit on you or something like that
It was so bad I couldn't read our chat to check for incs or any other callouts. I don't know why but only horde did this, 95% of the time, every now and then I'd see an ally doing it but it was quite rare.
Sup wit dat?
I havent seen this in years though, as I knock on wood!
We aren’t mature we just don’t whine
I can generally tell when school is out by counting the [Anal] spam in Trade.. On both sides.
Cmon think about it. Alliance has more whiners than Horde. Alliance players keep whining about Horde favoritism when it is simply not true. If there's favoritism, it's towards the Alliance cause we get pretty races and cities whereas Horde cities look like crapholes but we still complain and don't appreciate how pretty we are.
A meme is any wide spread cultural expression passed on by non-genetic means.

Almost anything lots of people say is technically and literally a meme. "Meme" =/= "myth".
09/21/2018 07:50 AMPosted by Zombiguana
I can generally tell when school is out by counting the [Anal] spam in Trade.. On both sides.

This is accurate. lol

also, thumbs up for making me laugh.