Which spec/class do you most desire for M+

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Not sure if I was just having a derp moment before my coffee but had difficulty finding a decent title.

Basically my question for all of you is which class/spec would you specifically invite to a M+ group even if it wasn't as geared as other options?

For example a 340 warrior vs a 355 feral? 340 BDK vs 360 prot warrior?

Are there any classes that you feel are just so WORTH having that you don't really mind if they're substantially lower ilvl?

Edit:: Should clarify this is strictly for curiosity's sake. Not looking to reroll or be imbued with knowledge. I know in the past, Frost mages always did insane damage when mythics were first starting out so I loved having them in my groups.
The power melee, unless the trash is very melee unfriendly. Rogues, DHs, DKs, Warriors. Their trash damage is amazing, and their ST damage still good. Plus Rogues & DHs come with CC if you need it.

Hunters less so, as trap is the best CC.

DKs & DHs are probably worth 10 ilvl over Warriors and Guardians.
Is a good question. IMO what u must have in a group no matter what is someone with lust, even if he's low on ilvl, the average dps will be higher just because of the buff.
Other think to take in mind is long CC, like poly or hex. Those are quite useful when mobing.
Disc/Holy priest IMO are the best healers for mythic, even with low ilvl, they can perform a sustain heal.
As a healer, I prefer a DK or DH tank in that order. Just because of the self healing.
A rogue for example is better than a fury warrior. Rogue have long CC, interrump, more CC and Shroud. Fury war has.... Fury Blade? Sorry wars, it's not personal, but I admit that they do a pretty good dps.
Battle rez and high damage is all I want.

I’d take any one if I knew they could put out 14k dps.

The other stuff, CC or buffs or lust, that can all be worked around. The only thing you can’t fake is high dps and it makes runs 10x more enjoyable.
Frost Mage, Rogue, + 1 Bres spec.

The rest is whatever.
Whatever tank that can prevent me from pulling aggro off them. I swear, I wait eight seconds before attacking, I charge in, and boom, aggro. I die like five times a Mythic run.
09/21/2018 10:23 AMPosted by Bangsmash
Whatever tank that can prevent me from pulling aggro off them. I swear, I wait eight seconds before attacking, I charge in, and boom, aggro. I die like five times a Mythic run.

Ah that typical warrior life
Rogue has skips, tricks, sap, interrupt, stuns, slows, silences, distract for patrol positioning, and fantastic damage. Def a must have for virtually all comps.

Warlock has skips, interrupt, fear, AOE stun, bres, high damage and high sustain. Also a must have.

There are a few top completions that have only one or neither, but not nearly as many as have both, and for good reason.
I would say for me the perfect comp depends on which m+ you’ll run.
But I would say in general
Rdruid / Disc
Rogue
Mage
Hunt
09/21/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Ticklebag
Battle rez and high damage is all I want.

I’d take any one if I knew they could put out 14k dps.

The other stuff, CC or buffs or lust, that can all be worked around. The only thing you can’t fake is high dps and it makes runs 10x more enjoyable.

Basically this. You can use scrolls/drums for anything required outside of Brez.

It doesnt matter who you bring as long as they can play well and do good dps. No amount of utility/slows/skips will make up for 30-40% lower dps. Ive had smooth keys with many non meta classes and train wrecks with classes that are supposed to be OP.
I enjoy playing with DH, Paladin, and DK tanks most.

DPS? Ret, Enhance, Warriors, DH's, Warlocks, but really anyone who can output high damage is good.

Healers? I have a soft spot for Druids because of the Brez, and I think once you get mechanics down pat that HoT's are just an amazing way to heal without much wasted mana or over healing you'd get on some other classes.

Just personal pref though. Largely colored by who I play with atm.
09/21/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Mokanshu
Not sure if I was just having a derp moment before my coffee but had difficulty finding a decent title.

Basically my question for all of you is which class/spec would you specifically invite to a M+ group even if it wasn't as geared as other options?

For example a 340 warrior vs a 355 feral? 340 BDK vs 360 prot warrior?

Are there any classes that you feel are just so WORTH having that you don't really mind if they're substantially lower ilvl?

Edit:: Should clarify this is strictly for curiosity's sake. Not looking to reroll or be imbued with knowledge. I know in the past, Frost mages always did insane damage when mythics were first starting out so I loved having them in my groups.

Currently, bearing in mind that there is no such thing as "spec balance" in Mythic+ right now:

• Tol Dagor: Blood DK, Disc Priest, Rogue, and two DPS with AOE stuns or roots
  • Underrot: Brewmaster Monk, Disc Priest, Windwalker Monk, Frost Mage, Ret Paladin
  • Sethraliss: Dead key
  • Shrine of the Storm: Drop group and eat a handful of Valiums. Takes the same length of time to get through either.
  • Anywhere Else: Blood DK, Disc Priest, Frost Mage or Balance Druid, two DPS with front-loaded burst and an AOE stun.
I am rolling an affliction warlock for higher level keys.

Really want to play elemental shaman but folks seem to hate that spec.

Beastmaster hunter is fun but we get blamed for everything.

Love being brewmaster for pug keys...
09/21/2018 10:23 AMPosted by Bangsmash

OMG as a healer this is good info, I feel I am doing well but now I see I am good by comparison I usually only allow 1 maybe 2 deaths per run, otherwise I just bail because I don't feel I am doing the group justice..

This me feel better knowing you die quite a bit.. so maybe not's a healing problem :)
I feel like a rogue is necessary in +’for skipping trash pulls and having great interrupts and cc. Everything else is just whatever.
Frost mage, rogue, or play a tank/healer.
My friend runs brewmaster monk, double assassination rogues, affliction lock, and disc priest.
09/21/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Pandrex
Is a good question. IMO what u must have in a group no matter what is someone with lust, even if he's low on ilvl, the average dps will be higher just because of the buff.
Other think to take in mind is long CC, like poly or hex. Those are quite useful when mobing.
Disc/Holy priest IMO are the best healers for mythic, even with low ilvl, they can perform a sustain heal.
As a healer, I prefer a DK or DH tank in that order. Just because of the self healing.
A rogue for example is better than a fury warrior. Rogue have long CC, interrump, more CC and Shroud. Fury war has.... Fury Blade? Sorry wars, it's not personal, but I admit that they do a pretty good dps.

Fury has aoe slows. Really good for kiting. That's all tho.