PvP tuning Monday

Arenas
Wait ignore misread it LOL dw I’m still the best
Good luck healing through sin and dh dmg now..
09/21/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Xd
09/21/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Shiyoakemi
BM damage is still too high. a 90% ai spec should be bad in pvp. The nerf was needed.

If you send your pet in and AFK, I assure you that like 15% of your max damage is being done. Most of its damage comes from barbed shot stacks and KC (which require line btw, not sure how much clearer that has to be). I'm pretty sure melee autoattacks will do more than a BM hunter's pet if he just does "AI things."

According to details, 55% of hunters damage is auto shot, pet auto-cast abilities and pet autos.

I don't think details lies.
09/21/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Vaurok
09/21/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Shiyoakemi
BM damage is still too high. a 90% ai spec should be bad in pvp. The nerf was needed.

It’s not 90% ai.... the pet is equivalent to melee white damage and passive.

Lmfao. Sure, the pet is equivalent to other class' white damage and passive dots. Did you forget that on top of that you also have your own white damage, your murder of crows, and your weapon enchant account for another like 40 or 50% of your dps? It's literally a passive AI spec, and if you enjoy it in pvp then you should just go play some other game tbh. Like Runescape or something. Because you sure as hell don't like WoW.
09/21/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Shiyoakemi
09/21/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Xd
If you send your pet in and AFK, I assure you that like 15% of your max damage is being done. Most of its damage comes from barbed shot stacks and KC (which require line btw, not sure how much clearer that has to be). I'm pretty sure melee autoattacks will do more than a BM hunter's pet if he just does "AI things."

According to details, 55% of hunters damage is auto shot, pet auto-cast abilities and pet autos.

I don't think details lies.

Sigh. The hunter presses buttons that make that white dmg as strong as it is. How can you not understand this. Ret is easier to play optimally than a bm hunter.
Glad to see some DK nerfs. Now they just need to delete the warlock class and they will be set.
No boomy, DH or sin nerfs??
Resto Shaman getting the d is just a back handed way for blizzard to nerf locks more
Alright warriors nerfs whatever, so i imagine DH/Boomies and assasinations are coming next right?
09/21/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Orphanchild
Priest
Discipline
Mana regeneration reduced by 20% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 30%).

nvm i read that wrong. Nice.
Where them shadow buffs? No one gonna heal me after these sham/dru nerfs
Oh no, your pet can't solo me anymore. Give be a break, bm is a joke spec.
09/21/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Razaell

Its not the pet soloing you, its the hunter. Thats like saying its the shaman's lava burst soloing you, or the aff locks dots soloing you.
09/21/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Ralin
09/21/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Razaell

Its not the pet soloing you, its the hunter. Thats like saying its the shaman's lava burst soloing you, or the aff locks dots soloing you.

You are so hardcore blindly defending BM on your Priest to hide the fact that your OP main got hit, aren't you?
09/21/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Rahtal
Interesting. They nerfed the only trait that made elemental shaman remotely viable in 3s. Oh well. Turbo or assassination / enhance it is!

It only feels that way because lots of classes have a x3 trait thats overtuned.

Feral / surv and many other classes that are issues for ele got toned down.

Pretty sure eles fine and 35% is a fair nerf to the trait
09/21/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Stickirikii
09/21/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Rahtal
Interesting. They nerfed the only trait that made elemental shaman remotely viable in 3s. Oh well. Turbo or assassination / enhance it is!

It only feels that way because lots of classes have a x3 trait thats overtuned.

Feral / surv and many other classes that are issues for ele got toned down.

Pretty sure eles fine and 35% is a fair nerf to the trait

I also don't want the game to be slow though. Would have accepted an overall dps bump /shrug
09/21/2018 07:17 PMPosted by Pouchyx
Where them shadow buffs? No one gonna heal me after these sham/dru nerfs

I mean you don’t need any sooooo
I like the frequency these changes are coming out and it's good to see Warlock and DK mentioned finally, however some changes seem heavy handed, particularly resto shaman's...
Nerfing Resto druids that hard but barely touching disc? Not to mention where is the rogue nerf?
09/21/2018 05:30 PMPosted by Daxtrovian
Holy Pallies DID NOT need a mana buff. We need a throughput buff or give us SOMETHING other than hardcasts.
Priests needed to be nerfed in their tankiness, that was real retarded.

I agree, my off heals were the only thing keeping my holy paladin up against all the warrior/x/x cleave teams. Now I don't have off heals, what exactly are we supposed to do? Peeling does jack !@#$ against these cleave comps, my hpal flops like a... Well, floppy thing.

As an aside, what do I really bring as a feral now? What do I bring? A stun and roots.