Assassination sliding by...

Arenas
We don’t even want to play Assassination you bums. You got our other specs !@#$ on when all they needed were azerite trait nerfs. So here we are....
09/21/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Kyoski
cc/utility or damage

pick one

We didn't used to have to pick. Everyone had everything. This pruning is just magnifying how bad its gotten.
assassination & dh seemed to escape the nerf bat
They shouldn't be balancing anything in PvP until they figure out the item scaling bug (check the gigantic 300+ reply thread).

Nothing is working as intended right now, thanks to that crap. Nerfing any spec right now would be like taking a cough drop to try to cure cancer.
09/21/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Saltmasterx
09/21/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Kyoski
cc/utility or damage

pick one

We didn't used to have to pick. Everyone had everything. This pruning is just magnifying how bad its gotten.
thats how i feel
feral is incomplete because they split the spec into "affinities" and removed important defensives like barkskin

ps replace enraged maim pvp talent with cyclone
I think the unfortunate reality of this is that assa rogue will most likely get nerfed due to community pressure, and no buffs will be given to sub, leaving rogues really nowhere great to go
if u call it assassination or anything similar instead of mut you're some later-expansion baby and need to get off my lawn
09/21/2018 09:58 PMPosted by Arthrin
They shouldn't be balancing anything in PvP until they figure out the item scaling bug (check the gigantic 300+ reply thread).

Nothing is working as intended right now, thanks to that crap. Nerfing any spec right now would be like taking a cough drop to try to cure cancer.
Theres a reason they never came out and addressed scaling.. And they're obviously ignoring that thread and probably will continue to.
09/21/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Morthra
entire class deserves a season where it's just simply not viable above 1600.

You realize there's still every class in the game above 2k right now right? And no class deserves to be so completely !@#$ing broken that it can't even get out of the sewers.
09/21/2018 11:23 PMPosted by Tyranova
if u call it assassination or anything similar instead of mut

Preach. Mut rogue or stop.

Tbh tho i started calling it assassination so people could understand me about a year ago. Too many new players.
Only problem I have with sin is they do their garrote mutilate rupture MFD envenom combo on you and then they can just run away the rest of the fight while the dots finish you off since they do so much damage. At least sub took SOME kind of skill and had some counterplay if they popped SD/Smoke bomb too early.

And then there is that surprise 20 stack hidden blades finisher...