LF active Raid Guild

Hyjal
I am currently looking for an active raid guild, by active I mean non-raid days involved in mythic + or what ever not looking for a guild that only logs into raid then goes about to play other games for the rest of the week. I currently have a

Raid Ready
WW Monk
Priest(can play all 3 spec)
Rogue

Also have at 120 but needs a bit of work
Warlock (Affliction)
Druid (Resto)
Also in the process of working on a Holy Pally

Can make most any days and times (but prefer not to raid Mondays as I do not see a point)
[H-Hyjal-US] <Crisis Averted> Recruiting now for heroic raiding!
We run a day team, Wed/Thur/Mon 10:30am - 12:30pm server
and a night team, Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-9:30 p.m. PST <server>

We are a casual guild that actively runs M+, normal, and heroic Uldir

We are looking for players to fill our ranks!

All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

mindiarogue#1157
Carong#1778
Hakillz#1646
Trav69187#1395
[H-Hyjal-US] <Stands In Bad> Recruiting for Mythic progression.

We like to take Mythic progression seriously but also in a calm/professional environment, our goal is progressing into Mythic.

Current progression: 7/8N-4/8H

We raid Saturday and Sunday nights from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST

• We run an (optional but strongly encouraged) off-night raid on Thursday night 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• We actively run Mythic +

What we are looking for:

Extraordinary, competent, and serious players to fill our ranks for Mythic progression.
All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

Justsomeguy#11441
raydiance#11190
Jargo#1119
Konkeo#11954
<LökTar> [H] on Hyjal is currently recruiting. We're looking for 6 DPS(Spriest, DK, Mage, Warrior specifically with a couple of spots for others) and 1 healer (Druid or Monk). Currently 7/8 H and 8/8N. We do our best to keep the guild drama free, so we do value personality as well as skill. Our raid times are Tue & Wed 7pm-10pm pst We are not a hardcore raiding guild however we are looking for raiders to put their best foot forward as we value everyone's time. If you're interested please fill out an Application at https://form.jotform.com/LoktarHyjal/loktars-application or feel free to contact an officer Rasi#1419 (Doubltap GM) or Amuyaa#1723 (Amuyaa Co-GM).

Requirements:
Raid awareness, can follow directions, 360ilvl, and drama free.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/L%C3%B6kTar
<Umbra> 8/8N 7/8H is recruiting WW Monks and Warlocks. We raid Fri/Sat 8-11pm Pacific Standard Time. If you're interested, you can message me at Hotbed#1974