Does EVERY Lightforged use Heritage Gear?

General Discussion
I don't think I've ever seen a Lightforged mog that doesn't use at least the shoulders. I see this one a LOT more than any other heritage set.
No.

The Heritage I see the most is the Void Elves'.
I don't. I don't have it yet.

My Heritage Armor earning Alt is stuck on the 60-80 leveling black hole.
09/24/2018 10:30 AMPosted by Onnaaran

Brutal, my condolences. It's pretty smooth sailing once you get through that though, good luck

o.0 isn't the black hole after that?
09/24/2018 10:38 AMPosted by Thalyinsa
Brutal, my condolences. It's pretty smooth sailing once you get through that though, good luck

I actually enjoyed it far more than MoP/Cata and far far more than Legion for sure.
I see the NB heritage armor the most.
09/24/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Acaelus

Nope. After level 80 it's really fast.

Outlands and Northrend are old and outdated. Everything is too far away and they send you back and forward to the same places several times.

From Cataclysm forward, Quest Zones became really efficient. That helps a lot.

Nope, because at 80 you go to Pandaria and then WoD, which you basically out level in 1-1.5 zones, not to mention their leveling is actually good.
Then you hit Legion and basically do a zone and then do Invasions every day to finish out.

Nope 60-80 is like driving a car on rims. After 80 you get your tires back.

Nah, MoP questing goes by so fast and Draenor you can just do bonus objectives and treasures with the Garrison exp potions. Legion questing is stupidly fast and you can also just do legion invasion WQs for a level each time.

60-70 is brutal because a lack of epic flying. 60-80 as a whole is brutal because questing back then was shared with mob exp as well, so all those kill quests used to give a ton of exp. Randomly killing 16 mobs for a quest these days is a big ole wat.
09/24/2018 10:45 AMPosted by Nephis
Nah, MoP questing goes by so fast and Draenor you can just do bonus objectives and treasures with the Garrison exp potions. Legion questing is stupidly fast and you can also just do legion invasion WQs for a level each time.

60-70 is brutal because a lack of epic flying. 60-80 as a whole is brutal because questing back then was shared with mob exp as well, so all those kill quests used to give a ton of exp. Randomly killing 16 mobs for a quest these days is a big ole wat.

Just run BC dungeons until 65, you do that really quick because you keep getting Hellfire which lasts a few mins. Then do WOTLK dungeons and AoE your way to 80.

Honestly it doesn't take long at all. At least for me, I enjoyed it a lot. Legion is a pain (I mean, sure invasions , but those are once a day) and now BFA...

No.

No..

100% absolutely no.

80+ is freaking down hill it's absurd how many better it gets.
the 60-80 leveling black hole.

Hey I'm 75 right now on my DK alt and am LOVING the fact that i can do all of BC zones all the way to 80. WoTLK was disgusting
Dude, the Lightforged heritage armor set is AWESOME. By far my favorite one.

posted from a 120 lightforged. how do you not have it
09/24/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Nemsmess

He's a boosted Lightforge.
I don't use the heritage armor, but I'm also a lot skimpier than I prefer—this shows off both the weird shiny tattoos and the odd plating on our backs better.

If there was a skirt that looked good with the chest or a robe that didn't hide the gloves, I might use the set, but the full set looks very plate-y (not my jam for a caster) and when you use a robe that hides the gloves you can realistically only see the shoulders (and belt I guess) and at that point it's like... ehhhh, lol.

I use the void elf heritage armor on my rogue (with a Rich Purple Silk Shirt to make it less bra-tastic), part of the nightborne heritage armor on my monk (but not on my NB mage) and if the issues with the datamined KT heritage armor get worked out before it goes live I'll use that for sure, but I'm kinda meh on the rest of them thus far; Highmountain and Dark Iron don't really fit the characters I leveled for them (or more accurately, other transmog fits them better than their racial set) and I am just kind of "meh" about Mag'har altogether lol
09/24/2018 10:28 AMPosted by Thalyinsa
I don't think I've ever seen a Lightforged mog that doesn't use at least the shoulders. I see this one a LOT more than any other heritage set.

Well yeah, its one of the best looking armor sets in the game. Why wouldnt they use it?
09/24/2018 11:01 AMPosted by Kristnstewrt
09/24/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Nemsmess

He's a boosted Lightforge.

Not really. He used to be a regular Draenei and got Racechanged to Lightforged Draenei.

He's my alt :D