Unsubbed waiting for Vanilla, and you?

Classic Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
I unsubbed.... BFA is super boring. PvP is broken terribly. PvE just isnt getting my attention. I have no interest in mythic+, pet battles etc.... people say there is a ton to do. Which there is, but none of that is fun... rep grinds arent fun. Idk. Current BFA is just boring as all hell.

Im really ready for classic.
Unsubbed since WoD.

Aint nobody got time for a game literally developed to be a time sink without any real vision.
I unsubbed back in September of last year after 12 years, and have been playing FF14.

Now I'm playing with NES Maker. The chance to play the Floor demo of Classic has me interested in buying a virtual ticket, but not sure yet. Saving up because I'm headed to the Retro Game Expo in Portland next month.

BFA (being focused on the HvA conflict that hasn't been relevant since WC3) really doesn't interest me. But, am patiently waiting to see what they do with Classic.

Going to be playing what I want regardless of how powerful the class is.
09/27/2018 08:11 PMPosted by Metrohaha
Still playing live every day, for at least a few hours if not closer to 8-10 on days I stream and don't have to work.

The Blizzcon announcement got me super hyped for Classic as well though, and I seriously can not wait to play the demo.
Which is funny, because if Classic came out right now, I have no idea how I'd fit both live and Classic in.

There is just far too much to do in BFA, and Classic obviously has such a time sink in Leveling.

Gonna be interesting! Hopefully it comes out at a good time in the year / expansion so I can spend enough time with it on launch to fully enjoy.
See you all at Blizzcon!

Genuinely curious here, no troll or snark intended

Aside from the daily/weekly chores (WQs and Warfront) and progression (Raids and M+) i dont see all that much to do.

I have to admit that the levelling experience was pleasant, although kinda quick and sort of meaningless (get no talents/spells/nada aside from story progression) . Im sure iv seen a lot of people say the same thing, they enjoyed levelling, but it was a quick and shallow process.
yeah leveled to 120 and unsubbed i'll try classic
Enjoyed this DH at first but burned out really quick after hitting 120 and doing one Mythic. I care about nothing at this point except Classic. I may or may not be found on a WotLK server. :) Seems pointless to invest time in a vanilla server.
09/28/2018 08:33 AMPosted by Stabidy
Still playing live every day, for at least a few hours if not closer to 8-10 on days I stream and don't have to work.

The Blizzcon announcement got me super hyped for Classic as well though, and I seriously can not wait to play the demo.
Which is funny, because if Classic came out right now, I have no idea how I'd fit both live and Classic in.

There is just far too much to do in BFA, and Classic obviously has such a time sink in Leveling.

Gonna be interesting! Hopefully it comes out at a good time in the year / expansion so I can spend enough time with it on launch to fully enjoy.
See you all at Blizzcon!

Genuinely curious here, no troll or snark intended

Aside from the daily/weekly chores (WQs and Warfront) and progression (Raids and M+) i dont see all that much to do.

I have to admit that the levelling experience was pleasant, although kinda quick and sort of meaningless (get no talents/spells/nada aside from story progression) . Im sure iv seen a lot of people say the same thing, they enjoyed levelling, but it was a quick and shallow process.

I think you get to a point where you use it like a social lounge, and play less for the game itself. Chat with other people while doing WQ on one character. Get on another to run some instances for things you may need on an alt.

Atleast that was what happened for me in BC when i was playing quite a bit. I would guess it gets to that same point in this game. Though sadly all the people i played with have already left and im not really looking to get involved in a guild at this point of Live wow.
I'm waiting for classic. I bought BfA and played for a week or two. The game looks awesome, but it doesn't satisfy me like playing the "old" game does, vanilla and tbc to be specific.

See you all at Blizzcon!

*10 MEOW-MEOW BEANS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT*
I unsubbed waiting for vanilla back in TBC.

Damn stamina increase making all my precious raiding gear obsolete :(
Never even gave bfa a try, after legion soured. Bfa just looks very boring, some friends I have seem to like it, but won't tell me what's good about it. I am patiently waiting for classic as well and will not resub till it goes live.
unsubbed.. waiting for Classic. For those interested in trying out Wow again after a long break. My advice is to simply wait for Classic. Current Retail is a completely different game experience and may not be what you are looking for.
09/25/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Pwnprone
After 7 years of playing, I un-subbed immediately upon the announcement of their Kung-Fu Panda expansion, MoP.
I have NEVER subbed back since.
I WILL gladly re-sub for Classic, but not before it launches.
If Blizzard wants my money, they need to release Classic.

Pretty sure you have to be subbed just to post in this forum lol, it doesn't allow me to post if i aint.
09/29/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Sistikk
09/25/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Pwnprone
After 7 years of playing, I un-subbed immediately upon the announcement of their Kung-Fu Panda expansion, MoP.
I have NEVER subbed back since.
I WILL gladly re-sub for Classic, but not before it launches.
If Blizzard wants my money, they need to release Classic.

Pretty sure you have to be subbed just to post in this forum lol, it doesn't allow me to post if i aint.

I am posting on a trial account.
Heads up, you don't need a live WoW sub to post in the Classic Discussion forum. Another freebie associated with classic WoW. lol

Don't underestimate the power of free. This should be the motto of classic because that's what drove demand for private servers after Blizzard shut down the big for-profit private servers by suing them into oblivion.
09/24/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Stabidy
Lets get a public interest thread

How many of you are out there?

Yo.
09/28/2018 06:59 AMPosted by Fallanaa
I unsubbed back in September of last year after 12 years

Exactly the same boat. Sadly, I just haven't found anything that quite scratches the itch Vanilla did for me, so I'm waiting patiently.
I haven't messed with retail since I quit during WOD. I haven't had any interest in retail since. I am however looking forward to the classic servers coming out.
Been unsubbed for about a year now..
I didn't even start Bfa. I saw all those awful decisions they made and noped tf outta there.

I play on a classic private server ever since and love the game.