Any plans to fix the female Nightborne idle animation?

General Discussion
For those that don't know, the female Nightborne idle animation skips several frames at the end and it looks really buggy. It's been like this for a while as far as I know.

I'm not here to complain, just wondering if they've mentioned any plans to address it.
09/25/2018 09:37 AMPosted by Clockwall
For those that don't know, the female Nightborne idle animation skips several frames at the end and it looks really buggy. It's been like this for a while as far as I know.

I'm not here to complain, just wondering if they've mentioned any plans to address it.

Even if they did mention it, it would take them five years to get around to it.
No, they served their purpose in baiting pre-orders now they'll never be touched again.
that quick head turn thing she does? i love it
Please Blizz, fix that.

And while you're at it, we male NE need a wider waist.
Probably not. I get the sense that Blizzard is going to take the money and run in regards to allied races.
09/25/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Quietly
No, they served their purpose in baiting pre-orders now they'll never be touched again.

This is probably how it goes, sadly enough.
Well, if anyone at Blizzard is seeing this, I hope you'll escalate the issue. I understand there's a lot on your plate right now but my character's appearance is important to me as I'm sure it's important to many others. These races have been in the game for far too long for these issues to still be around.
I'm so glad i'm not the only one noticing this issue. I'm hoping with 8.1 it will be fixed?
Sure, once they make male orcs with straight backs be able to look to the left.