Say something nice about BfA

General Discussion
Zones look great. Promote these people.
Stormsong has both Calvin & Hobbes references and Winnie the Pooh references.
Drustvar - favorite zone
09/10/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Aryxymaraki

And Kingdom Hearts references.
I love the new NPC animations (like leaning against the walls, etc) and the Kul Tiran NPC models are freaking gorgeous =)
It's ridiculous in a fun way.
BFA is incredibly easy to stop playing.

Usually when a big xpac for a big mmo comes out, I'm glued to my monitor. I can't wait to rush home and play.

But not with BFA. I actually hope no friends are online so I can play something else and not get bombarded with messages.
I like the trash raptor loa, Jani.
09/10/2018 02:41 PMPosted by Phlynch
09/10/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Aryxymaraki

And Kingdom Hearts references.

Excuse me, what? Where was this?
09/10/2018 02:28 PMPosted by Belronae
BfA Bwonsamdi is the best character ever.

I like that Dino Loa, Rezan I think his name is, who scared Bwonsamdi into giving the King's soul back heh heh. B'won laughed it off, but he didn't put up much resistance. I like a Loa who threatens the Loa of Death with...Death.
I'm still playing the game.
I don't play things that aren't fun to me.

P.S. There are a lot of fun discoveries still to be had for me
I like the Warfront T-Mogs and the art team knocked it out of the park especially with Stromsong Valley.
It'll be over in less than two years.
I am no longer subscribed.
A turtle made it to the water?

IDK.. the flightmaster's bee mount from Mildenhall Meadery that we can't access?
BFA's trailer where Sylvanas screams, "For The Horde!!" was what got me to sub.

It also made me decide what faction and what race to select. Sylvanas made the Forsaken and the Horde the side to join.
Allied Races are neat.
The zones look pretty.
It seems they put more effort into the voice acting and it is amazing this expansion. Music is great, zones are beautiful, and everything else is just okay or worse.
My favorite thing about this terrible expansion is how hard it has made the Alliance cry, basically nonstop since launch. I've tried for years, and haven't come close to BfA levels of salt mining, true love BfA, true love.