346 monk tank LF late night guild

Guild Recruitment
Been playing the game since wotlk. Been on and off playing wow up until legion where I started to raid more seriously. My current experience is 5/8N

Previous experience:
mythic raider experience in legion during ToV and NH

2.2k Raider.io in legion

Coming into BfA I joined up with a guild to start raiding, but have realized they are going more for the casual route and I am looking to get back into the Mythic raiding.

I’m on Sargeras-US but I don’t mind a server transfer or faction swapping to get in a mythic raiding guild

Due to my work and school schedule the only times I can raid are late nights (after 9pm est) on MWF or on the weekends.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Currently we are not recruiting any new raiders for our core, but we are happy to offer a home to any new and old players.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<Big Bad Crits> is a US-Horde guild located on Area-52. We formed at the beginning of BFA and is are made up of former Cutting Edge players that wish to push the current content as far as possible. We hope to succeed at the highest level of gameplay. No, not just succeed, dominate. We are a new guild, but we hope to smack the competition like Chris Brown. We plan to get into mythic and pushing CE as quickly as possible. Big Bad Crits has a lot of potential but we need a competitive roster of mythic ready players to push content with us!

Recruitment:

Tank: BM Monk
exceptional tanks are welcome to apply for a trial aswell!

DPS:
Lock,Balance,Mage,BM Hunter
All exceptional dps are welcome to apply for a trial phase.

Raid Times:
Thursday - 7 - 11 PST
Fri - 7 - 11 PST

Please apply here https://goo.gl/G4sdr7
It is a short application and will speed things up for everyone if you take the 2 minutes to fill it out before messaging!

Contacts:
DatBoi#11247
<StormGuard> is looking for what you are providing!

We are a 3/8 H guild that hold progression raids Tues/Wed from 6:30 - 9:30 server time (PST). Also, we do farm content on Friday's at the same time.
Our current goals are to clear heroic and start on mythic as soon as possible. We take raiding seriously and try to foster a fun and professional raiding environment.

Our current situation has left us without a tank because of life reasons. We would love to talk to you about joining us!

Send me a Battle net friend request at Scooter#1541
If I happen to be away from my computer, send a request to one of my officers at:

Bread#11828
Landvaetteir#1662
Hello friend! We are recruiting for normal/heroic progression, once we are through those and have all solid group we’ll be headed for mythic if the desire is there. We are specifically recruiting dps right now! As well as tanks and heals with a dps offspec(raid spot still guaranteed) Here is some info on our guild, let me know if you have any questions, best way is to add my bnet Fated#11908 message me anytime. Firstly, our main goal is to create a Guild like the great guilds of old, bc wrath and part of cata pre LFR. A guild where everybody knows everybody. Where you recognize people in voice without even knowing who is online. Where the camaraderie is something to look forward to. <After Shock> has been around since wrath. We’ve got a solid group of close friends from all over and would love to add more

We are recruiting
- Tanks with offspec
- Healers with DPS offspec
- We are open to any dps right now we don’t have too much of any class, def interested in ranged

Times available & time zone:
- raid times will be ~10-2 mountain time on Friday and Saturday nights, we also play a lot during the week and daytimes hours but nothing is scheduled as of right now. M+ will definitely be a focus for us in bfa.

Server:
- We are on the Sen’jin/Quel’dorei conjoined servers. Combined they’re a mid pop server, not too much not too little.

Faction:
- HORDE

Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
- Casually Hardcore

Current progression/experience:
- Loads of experience across multiple expansions, not the most hardcore group but we’re not new to raiding

Contact info:
- Add my bnet: Fated#11908

Hope to hear from you! Would love to chat
Hello! I'm the GM for [A] <Storm Soldiers> (Darkspear US). We are an all-around guild, recruiting those who are friendly and engaging. :D

Our Ranks
    Raider
    PvPer
    Raider / PvPer
    Social (More casual gameplay.)

Raid Times
We currently have a raid group that we are filling spots in, with overflow that is going to be going into a second group at a different time.
Raid Group 1 raids Wed/Fri at 9:30 P.M. EST to 12:30 P.M. EST
Raid Group 2 raid times have not yet be determined.

Voice Comms
For voice communication we use discord.

Other Plans
-Our PvP interest is also accelerating as the new PvP season continues.
-Social events are also being planned and will soon be held, including giveaways, transmog contests, low-leveling parties, etc.!

We are also currently looking for leadership roles, including Raid Leader, Bank Manager, Social Events Leader, etc..

You can contact me at StormSeven#1241 on B-Tag or StormSeven#5231 on Discord. Thanks in advance, I hope to hear from you. Have a great day.