24 hours left

General Discussion
On my sub. Never thought I’d see the day, after 11 great years in Azeroth. BFA isn’t the same game that the other expacs (wod excluded) have been. There’s nothing keeping me wanting to rush home after work to play anymore. Even on weekends I don’t even feel a tiny bit of pull to the game anymore. They’ve dumbed down classes and slowed combat to the point of the game being unplayably boring. Warfronts could have been WG but is instead loot wood and iron for 30 minutes simulator, and every other added system in the game is just based on a time played metric. Everyone always thought some other great new MMO would kill WoW, but it actually managed to kill itself. Goodbye World of Warcraft, I’ll always remember the good times.
See ya next week bud
Whoa man step back from that ledge!
Can I have your gold please?
Bye

11 years later they finally feel burn out.
11 years is a long time, but in the end it's just a game mate (and I've been playing it since Jan 2005). So whatever. Bye and good luck where ever you go. :) We'll leave the lights on for you.
Paragraphs my dude.
Good bye.
09/11/2018 01:32 AMPosted by Granhorn
Paragraphs my dude.
Good bye.

Seemed short enough for just one
/wave
09/11/2018 01:15 AMPosted by Cudlybear
On my sub. Never thought I’d see the day, after 11 great years in Azeroth. BFA isn’t the same game that the other expacs (wod excluded) have been. There’s nothing keeping me wanting to rush home after work to play anymore. Even on weekends I don’t even feel a tiny bit of pull to the game anymore. They’ve dumbed down classes and slowed combat to the point of the game being unplayably boring. Warfronts could have been WG but is instead loot wood and iron for 30 minutes simulator, and every other added system in the game is just based on a time played metric. Everyone always thought some other great new MMO would kill WoW, but it actually managed to kill itself. Goodbye World of Warcraft, I’ll always remember the good times.

I hear ya man, I unsubscribed this week as well.

Sub runs out on the 30th, I doubt I'll be logging back in during that time though, there are more fun and interesting games to play than Beta for Timegate.
09/11/2018 01:32 AMPosted by Granhorn
Paragraphs my dude.
Good bye.

That was, by definition, a proper paragraph.
Catch ya on the flip side my dude. Send any unwanted gold and battle pets my way. (I kid, i kid)