So are blue posters extinct now?

General Discussion
1 2 3 24 Next
Amongst all the chaos of the past several weeks, blue posts seem to be markedly absent. In the past i remember them being far more active and communicative with the forums, even in heated situations (see: the realid debacle of 2010). They were an important source of communication and a way to make players feel they were being heard, at least to some extent.

That seems to have all but gone the way of the dodo. Now it seems they drop a prepared statement in a sticky post, never to be seen again with no further comment, if that. Am I imagining things?
Go to Twitter. Or any other site that's not WoWs main site. Reddit? 4chan? I'm sure there's useful info there.
09/11/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Xanatas
Go to Twitter. Or any other site that's not WoWs main site.

Seems a bit nonsensical to need to post anywhere but WoWs official site for some form of communication from blizzard.
09/11/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Niia
Go to Twitter. Or any other site that's not WoWs main site.

Seems a bit nonsensical to need to post anywhere but WoWs official site for some form of communication from blizzard.

I've been saying this for years.
You missed the posts about how they went off to Canada and came back for pancakes.

Blue posts don't exactly contribute much.
They were probably told to be silent till warfront flips.
09/11/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Niia
Amongst all the chaos of the past several weeks, blue posts seem to be markedly absent. In the past i remember them being far more active and communicative with the forums, even in heated situations (see: the realid debacle of 2010). They were an important source of communication and a way to make players feel they were being heard, at least to some extent.

That seems to have all but gone the way of the dodo. Now it seems they drop a prepared statement in a sticky post, never to be seen again with no further comment, if that. Am I imagining things?

They reply to meme and joke posts only
Now? They rarely if ever post here.
Did you try saying their names three times?

Ok I'll do it just this one time:

Ythisens!
Ythisens!!
Ythisens!!!

He should appear exactly three posts from now ;)

Or 4 depending if you count inclusively versus exclusively. There was your lesson for today!
There's not even updates on MMO Champion; they were flabbergasted that the Warfronts didn't reset for the week. Rossi over on BlizzWatch has basically quit the game for now.

No idea who's running the show over there at Blizz HQ, but someone needs to pull their head out of their backsides.
09/11/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Illamedin
They were probably told to be silent till warfront flips.

This is absolutely the case.

They have been told to refrain from any sort of actual discourse until at least after blizzcon and there are "official" answers to the gripes you can read here.
Go to Twitter. Or any other site that's not WoWs main site. Reddit? 4chan? I'm sure there's useful info there.

"go to 4chan"

why would you recomend this to anyone, you monster
09/11/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Nozfuratu

I don't think it is.
extinct? no

endangered? yes

they have been over hunted for years by toxic forum folk
09/11/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Ythisens

I don't think it is.
Out of ALL the threads in this forum, this is the one that gets a response? Good god. What a joke.
FYI Ythisens, while I momentarily maybe have your attention.

A new forums/site bug started happening last night.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769006749

I don't think it is.

A wild blue ox appeared!

/grabs pokeball

I don't think it is.

Oh, so you guys are trolling instead of addressing the giant quagmire going on?

Way to kill the enthusiasm for this expansion less than a month out of the gate.

I don't think it is.

Pops in just to let us know he is sitting back, giving no information bout what (if anything) will be done. Honestly, I would expect this from one of your troll, white knight fanboys. But you should be embarrassed at this point.