Uninstalled

General Discussion
09/11/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Menard
So you’re upset that you got something for essentially free?

09/11/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Mvura
09/11/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Aleryia
Bought this expansion with gold. Wasted said gold.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure this statement is a paradox.

It wasn't Free
Someone used their time to buy gold to put a token on the auction house.
My time earned the gold. Blizz still got paid.

Time is the most valuable commodity. The game now essentially just wastes time instead of striving to be engaging and/or fun.
09/11/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Aleryia
I uninstalled after finding out the warfront rares reset is cyclical rather than weekly
I just uninstalled after seeing how the 'warfront's' were time gated and faction gated content too (which was rough 2 days ago) even after all the feedback in beta/alpha against that idea, which i was apart of the beta for a time btw.

I've already obtained the Dark Iron race and all the other alliance allied races. I already obtained 'BFA Pathfinder Part One' and I've done all the side quests in each zone for my faction. The only thing I got left to do is just grind gear and grind rep, which I'm not spending another month doinjg that boring task again.

So, even though I have paid for a long period of gametime long in advance for bfa and I cannot refund it (trust me, I checked). I'm right now just leaving WoW uninstalled until january 1st then I'll see how much things changed while I was away. In the meantime I'm really enjoying my time playing ESO, GW2, and FFXIV, which I've already been playing more then WoW anyway. I only really continue to check on GD cause i like reading peoples feedback on these forums. It's interesting to read them all.
09/11/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Aleryia
It wasn't Free
Someone used their time to buy gold to put a token on the auction house.
My time earned the gold. Blizz still got paid.

I mean - you uninstalled the game.

So your gold has no value.

Can you waste nothing?

I need a nap.
09/11/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Inviscerate
Ya we get it you, quit. You all quit 3 days later you're back complaining and quitting again.

Some take a week or so off before coming back and then complain because "they're behind" and "it's not fair".
Fake News !
who cares, just leave
09/11/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Snowslight
09/11/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Inviscerate
Ya we get it you, quit. You all quit 3 days later you're back complaining and quitting again.

Some take a week or so off before coming back and then complain because "they're behind" and "it's not fair".

My subscription is up the first week of Oct. It's hard to imagine a company making adjustments when you continue to pay them. Video games are a business and you don't make change on peoples feelings.
09/11/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Jostlen
Why do people still use "uninstalled" as some kind of threat or warning now? The game takes like 10 minutes to install from scratch these days lol

Why do people deliberately mischaracterize "I did [X]" as a "threat" to do something they are telling you they just did? Oh, that's right. They need to try to mitigate the fallout from this mess.

09/11/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Zaramis
Exactly what I feel.

They're probably banking on BlizzCon at this point to silence this with a distracting announcement.

No, they're still hoping the forum trolls will silence dissenters.

09/11/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Amademon
Lol? What do you think a game is supposed to be? Easy, winnable, get everything 2 weeks in? If you want easy mode i have a deck of cards to where you can play solitaire

Go play feral. Let us know when you're doing top damage.
Why do people still use "uninstalled" as some kind of threat or warning now? The game takes like 10 minutes to install from scratch these days lol

10min to download the game? What kind of internet you got? Do you download at NASA?
09/11/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Eberwyn
10min to download the game? What kind of internet you got? Do you download at NASA?

Must do. Takes me forever to dl anything.
09/11/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Aleryia
09/11/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Amademon
Lol? What do you think a game is supposed to be? Easy, winnable, get everything 2 weeks in? If you want easy mode i have a deck of cards to where you can play solitaire

Did you even read my post?
There shouldn't be catch up gear a month into a game.
I want to be able to farm the rares that drop the mounts, like the horde can weeks in a row apparently.
I don't care about gear. I want it to be fun.

BTW: The game is easy mode now, Especially if you're horde; you get handed gear for afking. So here's your deck of cards.

Yeah you get handed trash 340 gear with a chance to titanforge. People were 345+ by week 2 of BFA because 340 gear is awful gear comparatively to the rest of the expansion. You get rid of it like it's going out of style. And you're outraged over a fast way of getting gear which is already glorified disenchanting mats? Judging from your post history, you look for any ammunition to be outraged over this game. I hope, after your rage has subsided, you can actually enjoy something.

ok, mr rich denmark.
Ion is an EA operative.
ick, i hope not. former lawyer and guild master of a guild called "elitist jerks", which has been proven to be an accurate name, is bad enough.

adding EA is like...ewww..
"Feral is the worst DPS in the game, we need buffs to keep up with the other specs.."
And then there's Fire Mage..
09/12/2018 03:32 AMPosted by Hinata
And you're outraged over a fast way of getting gear which is already glorified disenchanting mats? Judging from your post history, you look for any ammunition to be outraged over this game. I hope, after your rage has subsided, you can actually enjoy something.

Would be so nice (as an enchanter) to be handed purples for free so I can level my profession.

People talk about this like it's just a gear disparity. No, it's an everything disparity.

I as alliance would have loved to have been handed a few dozen purples for shards for being afk in a welfare scenario to get gear. To DE. to make shards. To sell enchants.
09/11/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Eberwyn

Nope. Regular dude with pretty standard-speed Comcast internet.
Leveled a BM hunter. Bars are bloated with random things while the play style is nonsense. I miss MoP class design.
I have all the other classes but couldn't be bothered to level them all to 120 cause I'm just so disappointed with the way classes work & the GCD. Cause yeah, let's slow down your rotation cause that's the biggest time sink of all.

But you're posting as a 120 druid? Seems like you were able to be bothered by that. Leveled 2 characters and still not happy with either of them. It takes 4 hours to level. Literally the easiest it has ever been.