Faction hub?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
My mythic tab under lfg tells me I have a chest to redeem and to go to faction hub. I have no clue where that would be?
I assume this is for a level 120 toon. Go to the main city in bfa , them gonto the warmap room there us a big chest.
I have a Level 3 reward for a 355 peiece aat mt Fraction hub too, Where The Hell do I go? I spent 30 mins online and everything on google os from 2017, PLEASE some one where is our fraction hub for horde??
Ask a guard where the Archaeology trainer is, he chest is in the same room.

Its in one of the side rooms of the Great Seal.
Mine said collect a 350 piece of gear...when I looted it, it was 340....Gg blizz...
If Horde the Chest sets in The Vault of Kings.... walk in ......turn left upon entering..... this room is located in the Great Seal.
The faction hub for allaince is in the map room where you picked where you wanted to level.
09/17/2018 06:55 PMPosted by Charttopper
Mine said collect a 350 piece of gear...when I looted it, it was 340....Gg blizz...
same thing just happened to me said 360 got a 350 so it was a downgrade, that should never happen
11/07/2018 12:16 AMPosted by Strictlypif
09/17/2018 06:55 PMPosted by Charttopper
same thing just happened to me said 360 got a 350 so it was a downgrade, that should never happen

It’ll be fixed in the next patch on dec 11.

You’ll never receive azerite gear from the weekly cache.

Problem solved.