Alliance: "Making Gearing fair?"
Ion: "Yes Alliance"
Alliance: "Telling Lies?"
Ion: "no Alliance"
Alliance: "Open the Warfronts"
Ion: "Ha Ha Ha"
Stop it.
this meme is bad.
He did open them...to anyone ilvl 320 and above, 2 weeks from now.
09/12/2018 02:55 AMPosted by Aleryia
Stop it.
this meme is bad.

Bad meme for a bad game Director
Member when he said world quests were boring so he had to get rid of group finder? Classic.
This is the ultimate expression of this meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aExqW1ndJDs

All other imitators should stop now. There is no way to top this.
09/12/2018 02:56 AMPosted by Andros
Member when he said world quests were boring so he had to get rid of group finder? Classic.

Also this, what are they even doing? Nearly every feature in bfa is like a downgraded feature from legion
09/12/2018 02:58 AMPosted by Feinberg
09/12/2018 02:56 AMPosted by Andros

Also this, what are they even doing?

Coke would be my guess.
09/12/2018 02:56 AMPosted by Feinberg
09/12/2018 02:55 AMPosted by Aleryia
Stop it.
this meme is bad.

He's not the problem. We keep blaming Ion. He's not the head of actiblizz.
The suits are the problem.
He at least played the game.
The problem is the people who think that time played metrics are the good guys.
The dev team are doing their jobs. the suits are the ones who think their jobs are to make a game that involves making it about time played versus quality time played.
09/12/2018 03:00 AMPosted by Aleryia

The dev team are doing their jobs. the suits are the ones who think their jobs are to make a game that involves making it about time played versus quality time played.

I argue, this thread was joking about the unfair gear boost one side will get everytime a brand new warfront cycle happens (since it was stated that blizzard had plans to do more.) Aand that this cycle wasn't timed too well neither this looks like something you would release pre 8.1 as a catchup mechanic, you can still keep the metric of playing high while keeping obtaining gear between both factions fair, the way I see it this decision was unplanned or at the very least not thought out too well by the developers.

There are key features in game that are generally just unfun, and have little purpose that neither extend playtime nor improve the contents quality. Such as Island expeditions a feature that used up time, and resources to make.

Ion is the game director it's his job to oversee things like this, he's not a programmer or an intern, if
A someone demanded to increase the time played metric for wow he would contribute in how they would go about doing that
09/12/2018 02:56 AMPosted by Feinberg

Ion has never leveled an alliance character to max lvl. Ion always plays horde. So it seems he at least tries to make things better for horde players (therefore himself) while alliance eats dirt. Thats why its unfair for us. and it seems all the blizzard game devs are trying to please Ion-sama by making exclusive goodies like a flying dino mount and unique faction mounts for the horde.
09/12/2018 03:39 AMPosted by Asulana

Ion has never leveled an alliance character to max lvl. Ion always plays horde. So it seems he at least tries to make things better for horde players (therefore himself) while alliance eats dirt. Thats why its unfair for us. and it seems all the blizzard game devs are trying to please Ion-sama by making exclusive goodies like a flying dino mount and unique faction mounts for the horde.

If this is true, then he just deserves more of the hate.
09/12/2018 03:39 AMPosted by Asulana

Oh i know this. like. the re-skinned black qiraji mount that basically only ion got during that event a few months back.

but he Still takes orders from upstairs.

This whole dev team sucks and ion sucks a lot. but the metrics accounting. .. that's the suits.
09/12/2018 03:46 AMPosted by Aleryia

Oh i know this. like. the re-skinned black qiraji mount that basically only ion got during that event a few months back.

but he Still takes orders from upstairs.

This whole dev team sucks and ion sucks a lot. but the metrics accounting. .. that's the suits.

Again I argue, Ion and his team still have major part to play in what decisions to make in how to increase that metric, do people honestly think "Acti-Blizz" Specifically said "remove group finder."
utterly mystifies me why blizzard even sold out to activision.

they were set for eternity, man
C R I N G E