end game is not fun

General Discussion
I don't know about you guys, but I feel the new raid is not that fun compare to legion end game. Mythic plus stay the same i guess.

I just miss my artifact weapon ...
The most fun I have ever had in WoW was when I stopped being concerned about "End Game". Endless gear grinds that get thrown away a month later. That to me, is pointless.
09/13/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Colîn
The most fun I have ever had in WoW was when I stopped being concerned about "End Game". Endless gear grinds that get thrown away a month later. That to me, is pointless.

I think I starting getting it, how many alts do you have?
09/13/2018 06:26 AMPosted by Honglin

I think I starting getting it, how many alts do you have?

I had a horde account and an alliance account. One of each class and at least one of each race.

Than I started over on this account. Trying hard to stick with just a warrior on each side...

But I wanted a pirate so I now have this Goblin

This. People scurrying for Mythic gear that will be replaced with the LFR of the next tier.

By all means if you love doing that go for it, but please don’t feel that you’re forced to. Otherwise, the game is no longer fun.

If anything, save your Mythic runs for the final raid of an expansion where you will enjoy the gear for 12+ months not just 3 (ie Antorus for Legion).
Uldir has its issues and some bosses can be kinda boring at time, mother depending on how you send people over.

Just cleared heroic for the second time last night. Still having a blast. Guild has started mythics and I have watched from my bench.

I will say towards the end of legion I debated taking a step back and going more casual and laid back. I think another huge factor is the guild or people you play with.
09/13/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Honglin
I don't know about you guys, but I feel the new raid is not that fun compare to legion end game. Mythic plus stay the same i guess.

I just miss my artifact weapon ...

From a mechanics and raid design, I think it's pretty dang good so far.

From a gear progression stand point... I can agree to an extent that the Azerite Armor system isn't very sexy, especially when you have to grind a ton of Azerite Power to be able to use the not so amazing traits you get from a high ilvl piece of Azerite Armor.

Same I just play the game the way I want to and not worry about what BIS I need or achievements I need to get for certain benefits.