Forget every problem BFA has

General Discussion
Where is that Bee mount? The files, models, even animations, were all datamined then demoed. Why isn't it in the game Blizzard?! We need to come together as a community and demand the Bee mount.
Pretty sure the co-called Bee Mount was the flight path mount not a player mount.
It was never a mount.
You could say it was...
*sunglasses*
A bug.
If you use the flight whistle sometimes one picks you up. Maybe that's what the mine found and not actual mount.
i'll bee damned
doubt they'd use it for a single fp in the whole expansion, especially since a few other colours were available.
I'd check the blizzard store in a month or so.
09/13/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Epicbeard
Pretty sure the co-called Bee Mount was the flight path mount not a player mount.

They also mined a spell called "P.H. Bee Mount". You can't spread anti bee sentiments here!
09/13/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Epicbeard
it has a /mountspecial
it's a common practice for the company to hold onto assets and rewards like this until they need bumps in subscriptions. AKA if they see sub numbers start to drop, they'll introduce a new reward like a mount. If they drop further, they'll do like a event weekend or something.

If all that fails, maybe they'll just be like "ok fine we're reverting to legion, please come back."
09/13/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Veryserious
it's a common practice for the company to hold onto assets and rewards like this until they need bumps in subscriptions. AKA if they see sub numbers start to drop, they'll introduce a new reward like a mount. If they drop further, they'll do like a event weekend or something.

If all that fails, maybe they'll just be like "ok fine we're reverting to legion, please come back."

If this is true, I'll bee very sad.
It was never meant to bee.
I would not bee surprised if it is part of the virtual ticket in game goodies.
Inb4 Paragon Mounts make a return...
It will be a cash shop mount or a Storm's Wake Paragon Mount, calling it.

Cash Shop Mount makes the most sense because $25 a mount is right up Activision's alley.

Storm's Wake Paragon Mount makes the next most sense since it is a flight area. Downside is it would be Alliance Only, which in all seriousness, might be a good thing. Allliance need something special after the Horses Fiasco.