Give Players the Ability to Have Children

General Discussion
09/13/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Chibisue
Give players the ability to have babies... but give them absolutely no control over it. You're a gnome rogue sneaking up on a hordie to give them a vicious stabbing and all of a sudden BOOM!!! BABIES!!!

Like hundreds of them blasting out of you with a force that sends you flying in the air like you're wearing rocket boots and you better have a goblin glider because you is going to die when you come down from that height and the big pile of wee babies scattered all over the battlefield isn't going to break your fall.

This would be awesome!

I can only cringe at the thought of the pain from such an experience.
09/13/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Phontine
Well I can barely take care of myself, so...
That's what i'm here for. I protecc, I attacc... but most importantly... I'm green.
no
09/13/2018 07:01 PMPosted by Fruk
how is babby formed
how girl get pragnent
WORK! WORK!
Also make it where you can have an Epic baby born with a beard. A Rare baby born with rare gear or an uncommon one. Also you must pay child support in gold every month.
09/13/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Scelen
the last thing you wanna do is bring children into a war torned world being destroyed by a undead lich queen.
more like the last thing youd wanna do is bring a child in a world where honorless elves betray there faction and people by turning into VoiD Monstrosities
09/13/2018 07:03 PMPosted by Cindariel
Or a adopt a baby from the orphanage, that way they wont have to change the rating to M+.

I like this.
I've wished I could adopt some of those poor children from the orphanage anyways.
oooo imagine the acheivments tied to it. i cant wait to get my baby mamma and baby papa titles
10/0.

Would have rated as much lower troll, but got A+++ responses from people that really made me laugh.

ETA: Epic baby with a beard!
09/13/2018 07:27 PMPosted by Sellavei
09/13/2018 07:03 PMPosted by Cindariel
Or a adopt a baby from the orphanage, that way they wont have to change the rating to M+.

I like this.
I've wished I could adopt some of those poor children from the orphanage anyways.
honestly yeah when the hell are they gonna let us have a quest chain where we can do the childrens week and get them as pets like the dutiful gruntling; and thn when you adopt them all you get the baby mamma/ baby papa title
I already have children it call heals and tank and dps
The ESRB says no.