Vicious Saddle

Arenas
1 2 3 5 Next
I've been doing quite a bit of arena lately. My SO and I can't find the achievement for 100 wins for the saddle. I would like to know if our goal is obtainable during season 1 of BFA. Thanks in advanced!
It doesn't go by that anymore. You get the next saddle automatically by winning 50 games at 2400+, and it's a specific mount not a saddle.
interesting

i think that means the saddle mounts are now unobtainable?
Then how do we obtain the Vicious War Fox, Wolf, Raptor, etc...? Doesn't seem likely.
hmm im pretty sure the only way u can get these saddles are through just rbgs which u gotta get 40 wins in. (GL with that buddy)
uh. what?

can someone confirm this what the !@#$
Those were seasonal rewards I think.

Don't quote me on it...
09/13/2018 11:17 PMPosted by Xandaar
It doesn't go by that anymore. You get the next saddle automatically by winning 50 games at 2400+, and it's a specific mount not a saddle.

I'm reasonably certain, since I have 6 or 7% on the bar, that it's above either 1400 or 1600, since my SO and I gained some percentage while not going above 16xx
Where’s the bar towards the next saddle? I want to check this myself.

It was simply 100 3s wins at any ratingbin the past
You get the seasonal mount just by winning 100 arena matches.

I'm not sure how to obtain saddles anymore.. i have so many of them in my bank.
I guess it sucks if u dont have them.. Im sure they'll add a way to get them.
Hey guys! This is something we've seen y'all ask about and just wanted to share some insight to the Vicious Saddle mounts.

Currently, players can earn Vicious Saddles through the “Veteran of the Alliance” or “Veteran of the Horde” series of per-character achievements. We’re also working on some new ways players can earn Vicious Saddles in the next major content update, Tides of Vengeance.

Note that the Battle for Azeroth seasonal mounts will not be added to the saddle vendor until sometime after the conclusion of the final Battle for Azeroth PvP season. Until then, the only way to earn these mounts will be to actively participate in the associated PvP season.
Really? all the issues and this is what has a blue post smfh.
09/21/2018 11:50 AMPosted by Ythisens
Hey guys! This is something we've seen y'all ask about and just wanted to share some insight to the Vicious Saddle mounts.

Currently, players can earn Vicious Saddles through the “Veteran of the Alliance” or “Veteran of the Horde” series of per-character achievements. We’re also working on some new ways players can earn Vicious Saddles in the next major content update, Tides of Vengeance.

Note that the Battle for Azeroth seasonal mounts will not be added to the saddle vendor until sometime after the conclusion of the final Battle for Azeroth PvP season. Until then, the only way to earn these mounts will be to actively participate in the associated PvP season.

Nice, only took two weeks for you to write up this paragraph. Thanks for the update.

Great news! Thanks!
09/21/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Crazypupil
Really? all the issues and this is what has a blue post smfh.

So true, pathetic

Why do the developers think removing rewards for PvP will get more people to participate in PvP? Half of the decisions are so illogical I can't even.. my roommate is unsubbing because of professions being bad, and the removal of vicious saddles. This was my way to get him into end-game content and PvP, now it's just gone.
09/21/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Branduran

Great news! Thanks!

Great news everyone!
thanks for clarification on this Ythisens honestly. But seriously take a look at some of the other threads we got here.

reply with a wink face or something if this post was your way of saying youve been readin these posts & agree it sucks

ignore if replying 9 times to people saying "wow is dying" because of the 6 month sub mount is a bigger deal than gear scaling

a few days late, but thanks for the update!
blue post about a mount meanwhile we farmin WOTLK content to be competetive in arenas Kappa