359 Frost Mage LF Late Night Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: T/Th after 7 PM (PST)
2. Server preference: Tichondrius
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 5/8 H
6. Contact info: BattleNet: NirboTurbo #1979
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Currently we are not recruiting any new raiders for our core, but we are happy to offer a home to any new and old players.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil'Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 2/8 Mythic Uldir and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.
(times/days are subject to change during the beginning weeks of BFA)

What we need from you:
We're a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem'd and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we're looking for:
Ranged : Boomkin, Mage
Melee: Must have exceptional logs

Don't be shy... send a whisper!
You can contact myself Berrt (NIkkibert#1394), Tittanis (Pimpion#1425) or Sleepydh (Sosleepy#11248) on KJ for anymore info.

....or toss an app up here:
https://clubhouse.enjin.com/recruitment

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting.
Check out our Raid 3 program!

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/8H Uldir, 10/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 3/8H Uldir, 11/11H Antorus (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849
3. Wubs & Friends - 4/8H Uldir, 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hi,

I think my guild <Syntax Error> on Mal'ganis might be a good fit for you. We're a group of experienced mythic raiders pushing for Cutting Edge on a 2x 6/hour per week raid schedule. We're mostly ex-hardcore raiders or adult players who can no longer commit to the crazy schedules. Our raid lead has been leading groups since vanilla. We are recruiting 5 more DPS to fill out our 20 man roster. Our current progression is 2/8H.

We raid Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST. There is optional Normal Thursday runs 9 - 12 CST. We also have groups running M+ daily. We're mostly a group of working adults or college / grad students so we never schedule anything on the weekends, however we have plenty of people online wanting to play.

We definitely have room for mages, especially Belf mages.

If you're interested my btag is BlueIntimacy#1855 and my discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

For a faster response, message me via Discord.