Whoever thought

General Discussion
That level scaling was a good idea. I hate them so much right now.
But why you hate the level scaling?
09/15/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Sabrila

I like running through dungeons for mogs that I might've missed when I was 20 lvls lower.
09/15/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Thunh

I like running through dungeons for mogs that I might've missed when I was 20 lvls lower.

Those are no longer level 25 dungeons. They USED to be level 25 dungeons. But now they are level 25-60 dungeons. Good news though! Since you are within the level range of the dungeon, you can do it in a group to get experience for it, AND get mogs! Win/Win!
09/15/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Thunh

Yeah but Blizzard didn't go all out with the scaling. It's not like you'll be running Wailing Caverns and every thing in there is level 120.

At higher levels there is no difference between killing a level 20 mob and a level 60 mob. They still die in 0.05 seconds.

I don't particularly like it in the open world, because it stifles the feeling of getting stronger as I level up. I think it's fine for instances, to a point, as it extends the life of dungeons to more than just three levels (thus, giving more options than just Gnomer or LBRS).