Show your support for account wide Reps

General Discussion
Prev 1 14 15 16 26 Next
Yes to account wide reps, or at the very least a way to massively increase the speed at which we can get rep with factions we've exalted on our mains.
09/16/2018 02:10 AMPosted by Rizbow
No.

Shut up, goblin, or I'll shove Ironfoe up your greed caked backside!

Wannabe Edgelord.
Yes,but the only viable solution is to make the rep tabards account bound and have a +100,200,300% rep bonus on them. It doesn't make sense to me to make a new toon and have exalted rep for all the factions on them.
Yes, Indubitably.
Tossing my lot in as Yes. Coming from someone that finds leveling an ally race alt a no go because of the rep thing start over it is time for that change. It keeps the game moving forward, this ain't old school DnD anymore.
Nope. None of these reputations matter in the long run anyway. This is the Golden Lotus and Throne of Thunder part of the expansion. Relax.
09/16/2018 03:07 AMPosted by Qri
09/16/2018 02:07 AMPosted by Gashysmashy
show Blizzard you've had enough of the nonsense answers they give when it comes to account wide reputations

Blizzard decided in 2003 (before WoW launched) that this would not be an account-wide game. They have stuck to that (with a few exceptions) and have made the number 1 MMO in history.

You're going to have a really, really tough time convincing Blizzard that they are wrong and you are right.

I think the horrible press and bad ratings as well as the torrent of players leaving in a huff, the absolute controversy and numerous bad decisions are more than convincing enough.

But, when you have a Ion Hazzikostalin as lead developer holding you at gun to your throat, you have no choice but to sing the praises of Blizzard.
I think you should get account wide rep for account wide unlocks (allied races). For character specific unlocks no. For example the War Campaign, your alts should need to level that rep to do the next quest.
09/17/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Whimsi
I think you should get account wide rep for account wide unlocks (allied races). For character specific unlocks no. For example the War Campaign, your alts should need to level that rep to do the next quest.

That makes sense, yes.
Yes, or at least a boost once you have them exalted on another character.
God yes. Please. Save us altoholics blizzard, let me use the tabards I've earned!
yes please
Yes PLZ. I'm not sure it would be really hard. Maybe it could either work with an item you unlock at each step. If you use the honored item, you can't get rep from levelling quests maybe?

I think the simplier way would be to make a quest give rep only once. That way, it doesn't matter how often you make a quest, you already got the rep. It would prevent a possible "I'm just going to do the levelling experience multiple times" situation. It would be the same for WQ / repeatables. You'd get rep once and then be done with it. So if one day you have no reason to do WQ with your main, but your alts could really use the items, you can do them on your alt only and not both.

Which I don't think blizz would like because that would make us play less :-/.
A thousand times yes
Would be nice, however...

If account wide honor shows us anything, it's that Blizzard would multiply the amount of rep needed to exalted 10 fold to compensate. That would suck.
09/17/2018 04:47 AMPosted by Hexellu
Players want changes that will shorten the time factor.
Blizz makes changes extending the time factor.
Warcraft is Blizz's property.
Blizz wins.

An inconvenient truth.

Blizz win right up to the point customers have had enough and become ex-customers.

When you're the one asking for people's money, you're not always right, even if you are running a sunk cost factory like an MMO.
09/17/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Nerfessa
Would be nice, however...

If account wide honor shows us anything, it's that Blizzard would multiply the amount of rep needed to exalted 10 fold to compensate. That would suck.

They would never get away with doing something like that, that would simply be an overly ridiculous amount and nobody would agree with that
They're all me, so yes please. I like to play a lot of different classes/races, and I don't think that's a bad thing or something that should have more disadvantages than necessary.
09/16/2018 02:07 AMPosted by Gashysmashy

Edit: There are great suggestions in this thread for if it's not quite account-wide rep to still have a system where you can equip tabards or use a token once you reach exalted or revered and it would benefit your alts on that account. Even that would be better than what we have right now and feel free to show your support for this as well in this thread.

I don't necessarily agree with account wide exalted rep on alts, but love the above ideas - or heck even starting alts at honored or revered would be most welcome.
I like the MoP alt catchup personally. It doesn't take away from the alt, it acknowledges the time put in on your main and eases the rep grind to a manageable load.