Forgotten Lore Characters

Wyrmrest Accord
09/16/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Sarestha
Class bias here, but other than the people already mentioned here (especially Cho and Nazgrel) I'd like to see more of the Four Horsemen. Especially if they pick sides in the war.

Nazgrim returns to fight for the Horde. Thoras Trollbane returns to his fallen Kingdom and fights for it, dead or not. Whitemane gets it into her head to reconvert the Scarlet Monastery into an Ebon Blade base in the now-contested Tiristfal and Mograine tries to figure out what the Lich King's actually up to. I'd like that a lot.

[/quote]

This!
We've got blood magic and a God of Death rolling around in Zandalar and seems like the perfect reason to get some Ebon Blade acting as Undead World Police into the new content. I want to know what my boys (and girls) in black are doing.
Maiev. She got pretty wasted in Legion. We rescue her and she's like, "okay, I'll voice some WQs now." Then she shows up to follow Illidan around and when he's gone she goes back to being MIA like at the end of BC?

If she truly swore to rebuild the Kaldorei, maybe she'll do something about the loss of Teldrassil. Maybe new Wardens will be a playable thing, or at least give us that tri-glaive or hoop-glaive!
09/18/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Ardensolis
If she truly swore to rebuild the Kaldorei, maybe she'll do something about the loss of Teldrassil. Maybe new Wardens will be a playable thing, or at least give us that tri-glaive or hoop-glaive!

The next patch is apparently having a Darkshore warfront. It'd be a good opportunity for Maiev to re-emerge.
09/16/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Caileanmor
Kasim Sharim. Whatever happened to him?

Gnomes aren't allowed to be serious or dark characters. They are only allowed to be overly caffeinated comic relief.
09/16/2018 11:17 PMPosted by Throren
Thargas Anvilmar

I second this. He should be a much bigger deal.

Other characters:
- Blademaster Samuro
- Stormcaller Mylra (also mentioned previously)
- The Siame-Quashi (elite Troll shadow hunter group). Would be great to see Rokhan put this order back together.
09/17/2018 04:03 PMPosted by Stag
Jevan Grimtotem! AKA Stormsong (Oops!). He was Magatha's chief advisor, but thought well of Cairne. When she betrayed the Horde & tauren, he warned Baine and was a key figure in helping him retake Thunder Bluff.

He's also the de facto leader of any Grimtotem who are loyal to the United Tauren Tribes! I genuinely expected he would get at least an in game model by now: just a reminder that he exists, chilling out in ThB. Maybe one day.
Dude is the reason we even have Baine at all and gets no screentime.

I'm legit mad about it
Alexstrasza has been absent recently. Even when her sister was corrupted, she does not offer help.

This sort of worries me. We have seen the deaths of all five original dragon aspects aside from her. Malygos, Ysera, Nozdormu (in the future), and Deathwing.

Alexstrasza is still alive and kickin'. She has shown in the past to have a penchant for killing undead hordes and removing plague in the past. My guess is she'll try to do the same to Sylvanas, but will be taken down in the process.
Med'an

kappa
Shademaster Kiryn

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Shademaster_Kiryn

I know I already mentioned SHOKIA, but this is another of those interesting characters we got to meet in MOP that just sorta vanished after that expansion.

I would be nice if she was brought back for this one seeing as how the Forsaken are in the spot light for this one.

Surely she and Riko could come back.
I always got a kick from Riko's story about her and Shokia going off to do "Girl Stuff"
Things was goin' good, so we decided to split up for a bit.
Shokia an' Kiryn went off to do some girl stuff.
Shokia says: Come on, Kiryn. Let's go do girl stuff.
Shokia and Kiryn hops away from the scene.

and the quest where she finally offers to give Riko a kiss.

Shademaster Kiryn says: Riko, you... you saved my life.
Riko says: So... uh... can Riko get a kiss?
Shademaster Kiryn says: Of course. let me just take off my mask...
Kiryn takes off her mask and shows her undead face.
Riko yells: WHAT THE OOK IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE? YOU'RE... YOU'RE JEEKIN DEAD?
Riko yells: AHHHHHH!
RIKO! GOD!

I was doing some Jade Forest stuff to get Hozen exalted and I had forgotten just how !@#$ing good Riko is. Like, top character in WoW good. Guy goes from absolute thirst for Kiryn, to "YER OOKIN DEAD?" to "KIRYN! I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR WEIRD DEAD FACE." People who say Blizzard can't write characters who grow need to sit down because Riko's "Thirst -> NO YOU DEAD -> Actually no I'm Thirst" storyline is the pinnacle of World of Warcraft storytelling. I cannot believe that we were made to endure Thrall's weird wedding as a whole quest chain fever dream, but MoP was 6 years ago and we still haven't gotten to go to Kiryn and Riko's wedding.

People are mad about the War of Thorns but where is the outrage that we haven't seen Kiryn & Riko? You're telling me Riko isn't out ookin' pinky jabbers in Boralus while Kiryn runs stealth ops? Why the heck are we wasting time with Valentine when we already have the two most effective soldiers in the Horde army, Kiryn and Riko, ready to just go and kill the entire Proudmoore line by themselves? When will Riko, a bona fide hero who singlehandedly killed Hellscream for Kiryn, get his full name of Riko Riko? It's garbage.

Let Riko Get His Starring Role 2k18
09/19/2018 02:25 AMPosted by Pankratos
09/16/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Caileanmor
Kasim Sharim. Whatever happened to him?

Gnomes aren't allowed to be serious or dark characters. They are only allowed to be overly caffeinated comic relief.
I know, and it saddens me. :(
Yeah hey what's up where the HYUCK is my lad Deathstalker Belmont? It's Forsaken season all year in BfA and you expect me to believe he's just kickin it somewhere?

I demand Belmont content, and no, Nathanos is not a good replacement.

Also Tholo and Anren.
I can't believe Belmont & Darnell aren't a part of the War Campaign, tbqh. They better pop on up