DH has every ability in the game except MS

Arenas
DH damage definitely needs to be nerfed, you cant have so many tool kits and yet top damage
DH is extremely overpowered. I'm sure butt hurt DH players will appear and make angsty comments because they know it's true.
09/16/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Dämon
09/16/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Çhristwo
Can someone explain why you wouldn't bring DH? again

- dispells team or reverses dots
- aoe team damage reduction thats INSANE
- an evasion defensive
- insane life leech
- insane damage
- cannot be kited
- can SEE STEALTH?!?!
- flys...
- aoe stun
- ranged interrupt
- ranged uncasted cc which can also function as cyclone does
- mana burn

am i missing anything?

Are you the same kid that cries all day because people wont que with him on this site and in that AJ community?

You are rather irritating and it appears you just like to cry

AJ still around?
09/16/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Bootystalker
Literally no reason to play a caster right now.

did you even watch the tourney lmao.
09/17/2018 06:16 AMPosted by Arsona
DH is extremely overpowered. I'm sure butt hurt DH players will appear and make angsty comments because they know it's true.

How much longer before you follow up on your threat to quit the game
You need every trick in the book to hunt demons.

When was the last time you slept. You have beem crying like a loser for the passed 3 days and you have yet to say what should be nerfed. You think blizzard is going to listen to you specifically lol. Definitely when your posts are all toxic lol. If anything blizzard looks away from people like you

No amount of class changes will help you gain rating.
Liked ww in legion don't like it now. Didn't like DH in legion like it now. The old switcharoo.
09/17/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Hellgrom
Liked ww in legion don't like it now. Didn't like DH in legion like it now. The old switcharoo.

WW 2.0

Since Monk Blizzard has done this thing where they just design the new classes well and make them fun.
09/17/2018 06:44 AMPosted by Foxfighter

When was the last time you slept. You have beem crying like a loser for the passed 3 days and you have yet to say what should be nerfed. You think blizzard is going to listen to you specifically lol. Definitely when your posts are all toxic lol. If anything blizzard looks away from people like you

Here they come lol I called it.
09/17/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Yatogami

Fake news. Triggered. Sad.
09/17/2018 07:35 AMPosted by Arsona
09/17/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Yatogami

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769127572#post-1
09/17/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Yatogami
<span class="truncated">...</span>

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769127572#post-1

Quote me where I said I was going to quit. Oh wait you can't because it literally never happened. Give up. Sad :(
09/17/2018 06:44 AMPosted by Foxfighter

TBH they could give DH the BM hunter treatment at this point.
Why would anyone want utilities nerfed? All classes should have varied utility. Pvp talents shouldn't even exist IMO, they should all be baseline or put into spec talents. Classes only feel compete in PvP. Even then some are underwhelming.
Dh damage can be tuned down a bit, but I don't think they are grossly overpowered.
I don't think I have ever seen so many nerf calls across all classes before.

I mean I would be hard pressed to name a spec that doesn't have a couple threads wanting it nerfed.

Pvp should be fast paced. One split second mistake should mean death, not just falling behind a bit and every class should have something that can be done in almost any situation to counter their opponent.

This idea that every time someone bursts you down they need nerfed is ridiculous
09/16/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Çhristwo
Can someone explain why you wouldn't bring DH? again

- dispells team or reverses dots
- aoe team damage reduction thats INSANE
- an evasion defensive
- insane life leech
- insane damage
- cannot be kited
- can SEE STEALTH?!?!
- flys...
- aoe stun
- ranged interrupt
- ranged uncasted cc which can also function as cyclone does
- mana burn

am i missing anything?

Stop reading once you said flys. your obviously trying to pull straws and find anything to add to your list.

Demon hunters are damage bots, no cc. no mortal strike.

All they have going for them is reverse magic to get healers out of cc. thats it.

The mana burn thing only works in the tank trinket meta.

The range interupt is 10 yrs, 10 yrs is basically melee range.

Try harder though.
09/17/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Bigboizz
Dh damage can be tuned down a bit, but I don't think they are grossly overpowered.

they'll likely do a pass on azurite trait stacking, maybe dimish effectiveness of having more than one of a particular trait which'll hit revolving blades

then reduce first blood damage in pvp by x%

09/17/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Kîlljøy
Demon hunters are damage bots, no cc.

ranged instant 4 sec stun, 30 sec cd
ranged instant 5 sec clone, 60s cd