Longest break you ever took from WoW?

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
For 5 years .will take break again once this subscription runs out In may 2018 .the community has turned into garbage
2 months. been playing since BC
Over a year and a half during WoD.
6 years. Unsubbed the day before Cata launched. Came back for Legion's launch, then unsubbed again until BfA launched.
09/17/2018 06:55 PMPosted by Salmanbucha
For 5 years .will take break again once this subscription runs out In may 2018 .the community has turned into garbage

May 2018 was a few months ago. LOL

Community has been garbage for years,it'll never change. The community isn't what you pay a sub for.
Early Cata to late mop.
Immediately after WoD ran out of content like a month in until now.
All of about 1 month of WoD.
8 months in Cata and 9 months in WOD and I played since Vanilla and never unsubbed.
That 2 weeks I went overseas on vacation
09/17/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Minniemoose
09/17/2018 06:55 PMPosted by Salmanbucha

May 2018 was a few months ago. LOL

Community has been garbage for years,it'll never change. The community isn't what you pay a sub for.
The WoW community will always have a special place in my heart.
I left during the Throne of Thunder patch, and (besides a brief two weeks trying and hating WoD) didn't resub until Legion.
About 3 months, I started right as 5.3 released, took a couple months off mid way, then came back. Played through the entirety of WoD, no breaks, had a blast since I had so much old content to go through. I started a raid guild at the start of Legion. We progressed through normal EN, but couldn't kill more than 3 heroic bosses. It was because I was too lax of a raid leader, honestly. That burnt me out like crazy though, so I took 3 months off and came back at mid Nighthold. Been playing since then again.
I burnt myself out on Dailies in Mists of Pandaria and I think I didn't come to WoD until about a month before Legion. That was my biggest gap.
11 minutes
I usually take a 6 month break during every expansion. Draenor was about a year, we’ll see about this one...
I think during WoD. I played actively for maybe the first 2-3 months. I stayed subscribed for a couple more months after that and occasionally logged in to do garrison chores, then I unsubscribed completely until around the Legion pre-patch.

I took a shorter break at the end of Cataclysm going into MoP. Like 3-4 months.
Stopped towards end of mists .... Came back a year ago for a bit of legion so.... 3 - 4 years idk i hate math.
One day (I'm barely a month old).

I had a tooth pulled and wasn't much into questing after that fun experience.
Early cataclysm-day one of WoD
second place is end of wod-end of legion