arena is fun.... until

Arenas
Every other comp is RMP but its okay we won't nerf RMP just everything that isnt RMP.
grats blizzard nerfing everything that isn't rmp so more people play RMP so that the only thing to get glad is RMP.
heard you like rmp
cdew, that you?
09/21/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Utensil
Every other comp is RMP but its okay we won't nerf RMP just everything that isnt RMP.
grats blizzard nerfing everything that isn't rmp so more people play RMP so that the only thing to get glad is RMP.

Mage and rogue already been nerfed dude. just get good seriously.
09/21/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Daenestra

You sound like someone who doesnt want their free ride to glad nerfed.
It reminds me of when mlg dropped Warcraft because the same team comps played nonstop while matches went 20 minutes.
09/21/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Daenestra

All of those other classes have been nerfed to. BM and arms been nerfed every patch.
I'm sorry your kfc or turbo gets farmed by 1700 rmp. F for respects :(
Would be nice to have one season where no one plays RMP. It is also the most boring comp to watch too.
why do people cry?

I see lots of non RMP players that re high rating. dont think they cried
Priest is a possible focus target now like other healers. Which I think is fine.

RMP isn't an untouched comp. They just need to fix frozen orb really.
Is RMP even that good atm?
09/21/2018 10:37 PMPosted by Renamoon
Is RMP even that good atm?

I think like always it stands a chance of beating almost anything.

It's a really versatile comp. I don't think it's meta yet though.
R/M/X is always good because no matter how bad a game might be going they can always 100-0 something in a kidney. It's comps like this that make rot comps nonviable.