RIP Resto Shamans

General Discussion
Today they got nerfed to the ground.
Cant you read. They buffed riptide and healing rain. Also buffed quite a few of the azerite traits.
09/24/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Balefor
Cant you read. They buffed riptide and healing rain. Also buffed quite a few of the azerite traits.

LOL are you blind? of course.... a DH after all

09/21/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Lore
Shaman

Restoration
Surging Tide (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
Spirit Link (PvP Talent) mana cost increased by 50%.
Spirit Link (PvP Talent) now has a 1.5 second cast time.
Spirit Link (PvP Talent) redistributes 25% damage, down from 35%.
Rippling Waters (PvP Talent) healing reduced by 33%.
Riptide healing reduced by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
09/24/2018 08:26 AMPosted by Glossy

Shaman

Restoration
Surging Tide (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

Me: Enhance isn't that great. Time to go resto!
Also Me: !@#$.
They got nerfed in PvP. Along with pretty much every other healer. Good. Healers needed to be nerfed in PvP.
Could care less about pvp. Resto is fine in pve, just did a +8.
09/24/2018 08:27 AMPosted by Vorlith
They got nerfed in PvP.

They got nerfed in ARENA. Not all PvP is Arena. Walk into a BG as Resto Shaman, and watch as nearly everything out heals you. Then watch has you get stomped into the ground because most of your healing is done through hard casting. Then watch as a Disc Priest, Monk or Druid tank 3-5 people no problem.

Arena is garbage, and shouldn't be the only metric for determining how a class or spec should be adjusted for the entirety of the PvP spectrum.
09/24/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Moltenhoof
They got nerfed in PvP.

They got nerfed in ARENA. Not all PvP is Arena. Walk into a BG as Resto Shaman, and watch as nearly everything out heals you. Then watch has you get stomped into the ground because most of your healing is done through hard casting. Then watch as a Disc Priest, Monk or Druid tank 3-5 people no problem.

Arena is garbage, and shouldn't be the only metric for determining how a class or spec should be adjusted for the entirety of the PvP spectrum.

What makes the changes posted arena only nerfs?
09/24/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Oceanfruit

Your raider.io says your best is 2 chesting freehold+6
09/24/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Neonjoe

He didn't say he completed it :P
09/24/2018 08:26 AMPosted by Glossy

Shaman

Restoration

Oh thank god. Its just pvp stuff. I was worried for a second.
09/24/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Theevilquéen

I did complete it. Did I make the timer? No but we completed it. Pretty decent for my ilvl I'd say.

Raider.io doesn't always update, which is why it's dumb so many people go by it thinking it's 100% accurate
09/24/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Oceanfruit
09/24/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Theevilquéen

I did complete it. Did I make the timer? No but we completed it. Pretty decent for my ilvl I'd say.

It shows keys even not completed in time. Even gives you points for them though they are reduced. I see no +8. You can see the ones you didn't complete on time.
Looks like all pvp focused changes. I've only hammed around on my resto shammy a lil bit - think it's only 112, but it definitely didnt feel OP to where it needed to be weakened pvp or otherwise. I play all the healer classes and resto druid and MW monk seem the most capable at pumping out the big heal numbers. Then holy pally. Then priest and shammy feels the least powerful in my silly opinion. Maybe 120 is different I cant say
09/24/2018 09:07 AMPosted by Neonjoe
<span class="truncated">...</span>

It shows keys even not completed in time. Even gives you points for them though they are reduced. I see no +8. You can see the ones you didn't complete on time.

Dude then it didn't update. I just did it less then 2 hours ago. Whether you want to think I'm lying or not is up to you. Either way you sound like a complete tool.
They got nerfed in PvP. Along with pretty much every other healer. Good. Healers needed to be nerfed in PvP.

I think DPS, healers, and tanks should do PvP in 3 separate divisions: tanks-only, healers-only, and dps only. That would be way more entertaining.
And looks like wow progress shows he did a waycrest +8 in 57 minutes. So yes raider.io doesn't always update.
09/24/2018 09:11 AMPosted by Arrmora
And looks like wow progress shows he did a waycrest +8 in 57 minutes. So yes raider.io doesn't always update.

09/24/2018 09:07 AMPosted by Neonjoe
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Are you ready to apologize for being a shmuck? https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/dalaran/Oceanfruit