DK/Mage LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
363 UH DK with decent raid exp currently 7/8H and 1/8M Wanting to find a 2/3 weekend raid team for my DK or my Mage.. I have killed every last boss on Heroic while it was in content, and about half on mythic.. I'm looking for a fun guild pref on Zul'Jin that will also take my new to the game Fiance with me as a casual/off. Thanks
Hey Malanora - more interested in your mage/rogue if I'm to be honest - but we're filling a few stand in spots for our mythic core. Below is our info if your interested and would like to talk more about it.

Almost Heroes>
Region: US
Server: Area-52
Faction: Horde
Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:00pm-1:00am CST
Raid Progression: 8/8H 1/8M

About: <Almost Heroes> is a two day raid guild with a core group that’s been raiding since MoP. Being a two-day raid guild, we believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable but still competitive. During raid time our officer team works swiftly to create solutions to problems before they become bigger problems, to maximize our efficiency. Outside of this however, our raids are filled with laughter, jokes, we come together and form a big dysfunctional family.
Our mythic roster currently holds a few stand-ins while we fill our final spots for our push forward. Mythic+ experience always welcomed as we try to push everyone a max key weekly. Please note we do not recruit for the bench.

Applications please visit https://almost-heroes.enjin.com/#
https://discord.gg/q6D8B8K
Recruitment contact:
Arcon#1815 (B-net) or Arcon#8375 (Discord) - for any questions!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Legend (just renamed from Synthesize) is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused it's goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank. The weekday team has a former top 10 raid leader.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Optional Thursday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales)

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
- Optional Friday Heroic & Monday Normal (sales)

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to be prepared and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.
Hello!

I saw your post and I think you would be a great fit for the CommonWealth! We have been around since 2012 and have 850+ members with a 30 day inactivity policy. We are looking to add more raid teams. I don't want to say we are semi-harcore. We are just really laid back. But when it comes time to get !@#$ done, we get %^-* done.

We are currently Looking for these roles in our heroic/mythic team
1 Healer
multiple dps(ranged specifically would be great)

We are REALLY looking to push content in BFA.

We as well have weekly events. We have a weekly raffle for the guild(prize pool is gold). The pool was around 75k last week. As well we have a day for mythic+ dungeons. We have a day for PVP.
RAID TIMES:
We raid on tuesday and thursdays @ 7:30pm EST.(Wend as of rn just because of progress, but this is not required. Teus and thurs are)
We are on stormrage [A]
Currently Have Uldir as Followed.
Normal:8/8
heroic:5/8(As a guild, Most of us have more we just had to pug dps)(Personal 7/8H)
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/CommonWealth
Contact info:
Battle.net: Denzilo#1844
Discord:Bubon1c#6319

I really do hope to talk to you. I think as long as you are ok with Alliance( wow tokens are really cheap rn) we are the perfect guild for you. If not, I hope you find a good home.
[US][H][Thunderhorn] <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn.

Progression raid days
Tuesday & Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)
9PM-11:30PM EST
Optional raid days
Friday & Saturday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)
9PM-11:30PM EST
We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
Loot!

For loot distribution we take into account tenure, performance, and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are primarily recruiting all dps classes and in search of a H Pally or Holy/Disc Priest.

Please message myself (Abbadon#11928) or our GM (Goldfish#1198) on battle.net or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hey Malanora! We are pretty tight knit community of players, running heroic progression and mythic+. We have an immediate spot open for a mage in our Sunday / Monday group (5:30-8:30pm pst). i know you preferred to stay on your current server, but if this sounds like something for you, id love to chat more! Here is a link to our thread https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752398340?page=1 Hope to hear back! Bnet: Realtree#11425
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual and social guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• All are welcome! - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00PM - 10:00/11:00PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday ~5-8PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (not DK)
• 1+ Healers (non-priest preferred but open)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
Guild: <The Sons of Liberty>
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul'jin (US)
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. (PST). Saturday 8:00 P.M. - Midnight or 1:00 A.M (PST)
Current Progression: 8/8 N | 5/8 H | 1/8M
Goal: Cutting Edge

Information/History: <The Sons of Liberty> is a new guild of old veterans that are looking to recruit for our raid team. Leadership consists of top raiders during Cataclysm, WoTLK, and Mythic-Level Legion players. We look to keep our roster small as to empower those who choose to excel in our ranks. We are looking for laid-back, but dedicated players to fill out our 20-man roster for Mythic progression.

Requirements: Attendance, Willingness to Learn/Optimize, and Preferably Previous Experience/Logs.

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/I21J78MLSu2H8VVM2

Other Activities: High mythic+ pushing, 3v3 arena team, and sets of 2v2 arena teams.

Needs/Preferred: Heals (RestoD/Mist pref.), DPS (DH/Lock/Balance pref.). General Strong Players will always be considered.

Bnet- MrMiyagi #1156